Old fashioned letter
I THOUGHT I d write an old fashioned letter as I have tried to get broadband to our cottage, but I have been told our line will not support broadband by BT.
I THOUGHT I'd write an old fashioned letter as I have tried to get broadband to our cottage, but I have been told our line will not support broadband by BT.
I wondered if any other households on 01934 has had trouble to get online.
It seems sad with all the new building taking place around us, yet we cannot obtain broadband - are we the only ones?
You may also want to watch:
Locking Head Drove
- 1 Weston couple awarded British Empire Medal for supporting others in pandemic
- 2 Royal Mail reviewing town sorting office closure
- 3 Majority of Covid cases in North Somerset caused by Delta variant
- 4 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 5 Weston AFC unveil more Optima Stadium development plans
- 6 PICTURES: Clear summer skies and solar eclipse in North Somerset
- 7 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 8 Woman dies at Weston cemetery
- 9 Somerset has best Covid vaccine rate for both doses