I WENT to the Playhouse last Friday and parked as usual in the Grove Park Car Park.
I WENT to the Playhouse last Friday and parked as usual in the Grove Park Car Park. I note that the Council have kept last year's parking fees but have changed the parking periods.
Last year to park from 7 - 11pm it cost �1.10 as payment until 8pm. After that it was free.
From April 1 to park from 7 - 11pm costs �3 as payment until 10pm. After that it is free until 8am. The council have obviously realised that the car park is well used in the evening especially by those attending the Playhouse. What a rip off.
An increase of nearly 175 per cent is not reasonable for a service which is designed to keep our parking off the roads.
You may also want to watch:
Come on Council put the parking period back to where it was last year.
- 1 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 2 Beauty spot damaged as visitors use nature reserve as toilet
- 3 Beautiful three-bedroom penthouse, with panoramic views over Weston
- 4 Music acts to perform next to Weston's Birnbeck Pier
- 5 Covid-19: Number of Delta variant cases in North Somerset
- 6 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 7 Somerset votes for two unitaries instead of one by clear margin in poll
- 8 Woman dies at Weston cemetery
- 9 New date for Trucks at the Beach announced
- 10 £1m funding bid to make Weston police station redevelopment viable
Greenhill Road, Sandford