Pay us a visit
IN RESPONSE to the negative letter in this week s Mercury by Roger Jones regarding the closure of two hotels and the tiredness and weary looking Grand Atlantic Hotel.
IN RESPONSE to the 'negative' letter in this week's Mercury by Roger Jones regarding the closure of two hotels and the 'tiredness and weary' looking Grand Atlantic Hotel.
I am the general manager of the Grand Atlantic Hotel and would very much like to make the point that the Grand Atlantic has just been transformed through a major refurbishment of the hotel's reception/dining room/public bars and guest bedrooms.
We are a Coast & Country Hotel product owned by Shearings Holidays and are going through a very exciting and busy period. Maybe Mr Jones should pay us a visit; this would definitely give Mr Jones a more positive outlook on Weston hotels.
You may also want to watch:
Beach Road, Weston
- 1 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 2 Weston mum and daughter shocked after day-long litter pick
- 3 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 4 Thunderstorms forecast for North Somerset
- 5 Six people evacuated from fire in town centre
- 6 Weston people wanted for film to promote town
- 7 Doctor and cancer nurse recognised in Queen's Birthday Honours list
- 8 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 9 Freedom Day: North Somerset responds to lockdown easing delay
- 10 Urgent call for Covid vaccine volunteers in North Somerset