Plenty of room for all
I WAS wondering how long it would be before there was a letter complaining about the works on the prom and the letter from Kate Ruddock last week did not disappoint.
I WAS wondering how long it would be before there was a letter complaining about the works on the prom and the letter from Kate Ruddock last week did not disappoint. However it did let the facts get in the way of a good story.
The prom is only fenced off between Royal Sands and the kiosk, not the Sea Life centre, now called the SeaQuarium. It is only partially closed near the pier with plenty of room for all. Access to the beach is not affected.
Birst Coastal is to be congratulated on the quality of its work, particularly the stonework which must be a dying art, and the regular updates in its visitor centre.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 2 Man in hospital after stabbing in Weston
- 3 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 4 North Somerset Covid cases increase by 170%
- 5 Planning application submitted for £30million second school site
- 6 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 7 Yatton pub releases full English breakfast fragrance
- 8 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 9 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 10 5 things to do in North Somerset this weekend