Pretty at night
EVEN though the idea of a girt big lamp at Big Lamp Corner sounds good, and I grudgingly admit the Silica looks pretty at night, it s a useless bus shelter, being far too small and obviously doubling as a urinal – which is never sanitized.
EVEN though the idea of a girt big lamp at Big Lamp Corner sounds good, and I grudgingly admit the Silica looks pretty at night, it's a useless bus shelter, being far too small and obviously doubling as a urinal - which is never sanitized.
I think the best thing would be to board it up, build a decent bus shelter next to it, and surround the area with public urinals.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'Not the slightest chance' Tropicana lido will return to Weston
- 2 Weston-super-Mare's Jake Cornish in Love Island 2021
- 3 Wetherspoon staff isolating after positive Covid-19 case
- 4 Unusual spike in Covid cases in parts of North Somerset
- 5 'It was just horrible' says Tiktok influencer after visit to Weston beach
- 6 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 7 Large house and grounds in a favoured semi-rural Weston village
- 8 RNLI volunteer 'will be sorely missed'
- 9 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 10 Coronavirus vaccine centre for young people opens in Weston town centre