Avery enjoys charity ball success
- Credit: Archant
A FANTASTIC time was enjoyed by all at the Avery Estate Agents Grand Charity Ball.
Held in memory of Jack Colin Tucker, the ball fundraised for the Special Care Baby Unit at St Michaels Hospital, Bristol.
Over 300 guests attended the dinner held at Batch Country House in Lympsham.
Organisers Sarah Tyson (Director of Avery) and Jane Tucker (Jack’s Mum) were delighted to welcome M.C. and VIP guest, former England cricketer, Matthew Hoggard MBE.
There was plenty of entertainment with a silent auction, casino, horse racing, grand draw, tombola, a fun photo booth and live music from nine-piece band Kick the Cat.
You may also want to watch:
The ball was a huge success raising an incredible £26,000 which will be used to buy two incubators for the Special Care Baby Unit.
The organisers would like to say a huge thank you to everyone who kindly supported the event with special mention to their friends on the committee and for photos courtesy of Tim Webb of Infinity Photography.
- 1 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 2 Man in hospital after stabbing in Weston
- 3 North Somerset Covid cases increase by 170%
- 4 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 5 Weston son thanks his 'hard working father' for Father's Day
- 6 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 7 Planning application submitted for £30million second school site
- 8 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 9 Six people evacuated from fire in town centre
- 10 Yatton pub releases full English breakfast fragrance
The estate agency’s next event date is booked, please visit www.averyea.co.uk for further information. Avery would love to hear from anyone who would like to get involved.