CJ Hole Worle lends lettings expertise to new property investors
- Credit: Archant
MORE and more people are investing in buy-to-let property due to its financial potential.
CJ Hole is a sales and lettings business that has the required expertise to help guide people through their buy-to-let investments from start-to-finish.
However, being a landlord is an entirely new experience for many people, and it can be daunting. As well as choosing the right property in a suitable location, it is essential that it is marketed and managed effectively to achieve profitable returns.
CJ Hole Worle operates within both the sales and lettings markets. As such, we understand what it takes to be a successful landlord and can fully support you in the process.
Using our extensive market research and industry knowledge on property investment returns, we can offer advice on the world of buy-to-let, from the first stages of the property search, to finding tenants and looking after your property before, during and after tenancy.
You may also want to watch:
Not only can property earn capital growth if managed correctly, it can also provide annual rental income, making it a rewarding investment choice.
Neil Jenkin, CJ Hole’s Lettings Director commented: “Investing in property is a typically lucrative endeavour and buy-to-let is fast becoming a popular way of generating income within the property industry.
- 1 'Not the slightest chance' Tropicana lido will return to Weston
- 2 Weston-super-Mare's Jake Cornish in Love Island 2021
- 3 Wetherspoon staff isolating after positive Covid-19 case
- 4 Unusual spike in Covid cases in parts of North Somerset
- 5 'It was just horrible' says Tiktok influencer after visit to Weston beach
- 6 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 7 Large house and grounds in a favoured semi-rural Weston village
- 8 RNLI volunteer 'will be sorely missed'
- 9 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 10 Coronavirus vaccine centre for young people opens in Weston town centre
“All our sales staff are fully trained and equipped to offer advice on properties for sale across the Weston area, including potential buy-to-lets, and our ARLA qualified lettings staff are on hand to guide you through the letting process.”
For further information on local buy-to-let opportunities, please call CJ Hole Worle on 01934 512537.