Debbie Fortune Estate Agents sponsors Chew Valley 10K
- Credit: Archant
A BEAUTIFUL day welcomed the 700 runners who took part in the Chew Valley 10K on June 21, accompanied by 250 who ran the 1K race, and lots of children who took part in the Rainbow Run.
The race started in Bishop Sutton and followed a beautiful and challenging course throughout the Chew Valley, taking in some glorious countryside on the way.
Once again, the main sponsors were Debbie Fortune Estate Agents and this year, for the first time, they entered two teams, one being a relay team.
Debbie said: “I am so proud to be associated with such a well-run event, and to be part of their fundraising, this year raising money for NICU blood bikes, Above & Beyond, and Bishop Sutton School!”
She adds: “I am also really proud of my two teams; Ben, Ed, John and Garth all finished sub 60 minutes, with Ben in the lead, at 51.49. Our relay team, using a big key as the baton, romped home in 53 minutes!”
You may also want to watch:
Debbie Fortune Estate Agents sponsor and support a huge number of summer events, see their news page at www.debbiefortune.co.uk, Facebook page and tweets!
- 1 Weston-super-Mare's Jake Cornish in Love Island 2021
- 2 'It was just horrible' says Tiktok influencer after visit to Weston beach
- 3 Large house and grounds in a favoured semi-rural Weston village
- 4 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 5 Weston son thanks his 'hard working father' for Father's Day
- 6 Man in hospital after stabbing in Weston
- 7 Radical overhaul of bus network could bring £50m boost to West
- 8 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 9 Conservative candidate chosen for by-election
- 10 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston