Five-bedroom smart house on Locking Parklands
- Credit: Westcoast Properties
A rarely-available St Modwen Olive-design five-bedroom, four-bathroom detached house set over three floors.
The show-home-condition accommodation has been upgraded to a smart house, with advanced-data-cabling for Wi-fi, CCTV and alarm systems, plus a retractable TV and home entertainment unit.
The property comprises; hallway, lounge, open-plan family room-kitchen-dining room and a utility room-toilet on the ground floor. There are three double bedrooms, two with en-suites and a bathroom on the first floor and another two double bedrooms and a bathroom on the second floor.
French doors opening into the garden are a feature of the dual-aspect sitting room, while the open-plan room has grey wood-effect laminate flooring.
Shaker-style cream units fill the kitchen, which also has a central island with breakfast bar, six-ring gas hob with wok burner, stainless-steel extractor and double eye-level oven with glass splash back, under-counter and plinth lights, plus an integrated dishwasher and fridge-freezer. This room also has French doors into the garden.
Upstairs, the pretty first-floor landing has a vaulted ceiling with floor-to-ceiling feature window where you can sit and enjoy the parkland views and beyond over open countryside.
Outside, the front garden contains a lawn, shrub borders and a path and the back is also lawned, and has a patio. A double-length garage has been divided in half to provide an additional office space or 'man cave' which can be accessed via the back garden. There is also a driveway and parking for three cars.
- 1 Weston Marine Lake outdoor swimming plans reach key milestone
- 2 Weston project promotes healthy eating for youngsters
- 3 Weston restaurants reopening outside on April 12
- 4 Modern, versatile living in a historic manor house
- 5 Proposal to reduce traffic on rural roads withdrawn
- 6 The Playhouse announces reopening date this summer
- 7 Tropicana confirms re-opening plans with first outdoor event
- 8 Husband and wife launch Cheddar Pizza House in lockdown
- 9 Weston micropub closes permanently due to coronavirus pandemic
- 10 Former pupils become teachers
Location: Leedham Road, Locking Parklands, Weston
Agent: Westcoast Properties, 01934 267031