An outstanding almost-new house in popular development
- Credit: Ashley Leahy Estate Agents
A pristine four-bedroom detached house with lovely views, in a coveted new development in Weston.
Set in the exclusive Lovell Homes’ Keepers Gate in Bleadon Hill, the beautifully styled property, which is 18 months old, benefits from luxury upgrades. including fitted wardrobes in each bedroom, oak doors and quality flooring throughout.
One of the main advantages is the huge open-plan kitchen-family room-diner which runs across the whole back of the house at more than 31-feet long.
The accommodation comprises an entrance hall, cloakroom, study, sitting room and the kitchen-dining-family room on the ground floor. Upstairs are the bedrooms, the master en-suite, plus the main bathroom.
Lovely wooden flooring is a feature of the bright and airy hallway, which runs into the cloakroom and open-plan room.
The kitchen is fitted with a range of white Shaker-style units, integrated dishwasher and washing machine, built-in oven, gas hob and extractor, breakfast bar, pelmet and plinth lighting, ceiling spotlights, integrated fridge-freezer and a window. In the dining and sitting areas there are French doors, plus an additional window.
Outside, the front garden is lawned and there’s a driveway at the side leading to a large garage with light, power and loft space. A patio from the kitchen leads into the lawned back garden, enclosed by fencing.
- 1 Four jailed for total of more than 40 years for raid at drug dealer's home
- 2 Man jailed for stealing high-powered cars
- 3 Named: 52 people fined for dropping cigarettes and dogs off leads
- 4 Residents fear mysterious CCTV camera is looking into homes
- 5 Brilliant Bailey signs for high-flying Bristol Rovers
- 6 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 7 HGV crashes into BUILDING in Banwell
- 8 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 9 New boss Hutt 'couldn't say yes fast enough' to Winscombe post
- 10 Two Weston men charged with murder after man dies in Wiveliscombe
These lovely homes were snapped up quickly when new and this particular plot is one of the best, says the agent.
Guide price: £549,950
Location: Wentwood Drive, Bleadon Hill, Weston
Agent: Ashley Leahy Estate Agents, 01934 221770