Large house with converted double garage in popular seafront village
- Credit: Ashley Leahy
A beautifully-presented, detached four-bedroom house in a small courtyard development in the sought-after village of Uphill.
The large property has three bathrooms and the double garage is converted into a large workspace, which could easily be adapted to create an annexe.
The accommodation comprises; a porch, entrance hall, cloakroom, sitting room, dining room, kitchen, utility room and a study on the ground floor, while the bedrooms, two of them en-suite, plus the main bathroom, are on the first floor.
A stone fireplace with living-flame gas fire is a feature of the bright dual-aspect sitting room, which has French doors to the garden. Double doors lead into the dining room, which seamlessly connects to the kitchen.
A comprehensive range of units, integrated dishwasher, built-in electric oven with gas hob and extractor, integrated fridge-freezer and a central island, fill the kitchen, while the utility room is fitted with a range of floor units, sink, plumbing for a washing machine, a Worcester boiler and a door to the converted garage office space.
Built-in wardrobes are included in two of the bedrooms, which also have en-suite shower rooms.
Outside, there is a driveway at the front, a side access gate and path to the back garden.
This provides a patio, lawn, trees and shrubs, plus steps to a secluded patio.
- 1 Four jailed for total of more than 40 years for raid at drug dealer's home
- 2 Man jailed for stealing high-powered cars
- 3 Named: 52 people fined for dropping cigarettes and dogs off leads
- 4 Residents fear mysterious CCTV camera is looking into homes
- 5 Brilliant Bailey signs for high-flying Bristol Rovers
- 6 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 7 HGV crashes into BUILDING in Banwell
- 8 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 9 New boss Hutt 'couldn't say yes fast enough' to Winscombe post
- 10 Two Weston men charged with murder after man dies in Wiveliscombe
Guide price: £515,000
Location: Uphill Road South, Uphill, Weston
Agent: Ashley Leahy Estate Agents, 01934 221770