Executive four-bedroom nearly-new house near town centre
- Credit: House Fox Estate Agents
An immaculate, almost new, four-bedroom detached house in a cul-de-sac in a popular area of Weston, not far from the town centre.
Offering a large garage and a lovely back garden, the property is six years old, so is covered by the remainder of a NHBC guarantee.
The house comprises; a storm porch, entrance hall, cloakroom, dining room, living room, kitchen and utility room on the ground floor, while the bedrooms, the master with en-suite and a bathroom are on the first floor.
Bi-folding doors to the back garden are a lovely feature of the good-sized living room, while the stylish kitchen offers a range of modern units, a gas hob with extractor hood, eye-level electric oven and grill, integral fridge-freezer, and a central island with a breakfast bar and storage.
The utility room has matching units, a sink with drainer, space for a washing machine and a door to the driveway.
Upstairs, the second bedroom has a built-in triple wardrobe.
Outside, there is a well-maintained garden with a patio, lawn, shrub borders, a shed behind the garage and a gateway to the side, leading to a driveway.
- 1 Castle Batch monument uncovered
- 2 What are the chances of a white Christmas in Somerset?
- 3 7 rescue pets looking for forever homes this Christmas in Somerset
- 4 Christmas lights switch-on and festivities announced for Weston
- 5 Business park to off-set carbon emissions
- 6 Man sentenced to at least 24 years for trying to kill his parents
- 7 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing
- 8 Strong winds expected across Somerset this weekend
- 9 Tributes paid to 'bright, beautiful, gentle soul' who died after being found injured
- 10 Weston pub attracts crowds for Christmas light switch on
Location: Mendip Road, Weston
Agent: House Fox, 01934 314242