Stunning detached family home in Milton hillside
- Credit: House Fox
A beautifully-upgraded, detached four-double-bedroom house in the ever-popular Milton hillside area, offering great views over Weston.
The property is decorated to a high degree, including tiled flooring throughout the ground floor and stripped floorboards on the first floor. It has a garage with a workshop and a terrace above it, making the most of the elevated position.
The property comprises; an entrance hall, cloakroom, living room, dining room, conservatory and a kitchen-breakfast room downstairs, with the bedrooms and the main bathroom on the first floor.
The dual-aspect living room lies at the front, which flows into the dining room at the back of the house. This leads to the conservatory via patio doors, and this room has a sliding door to the garden and a door to the new kitchen.
Sleek white-gloss units with grey worktops fill the kitchen, which also has a freestanding range-style cooker, space for a fridge-freezer, an inset white ceramic sink-drainer and a breakfast bar.
Upstairs, the flooring is stripped wooden boards and the master bedroom has a built-in wardrobe and amazing views. Bedrooms two and four also have wardrobes.
The remodelled bathroom is fully-tiled and contains a wash basin within a vanity unit and a freestanding claw-foot bath with shower attachment.
- 1 See Monster viewing platform to open next week
- 2 Pictures show police deal with man on rooftops in Weston
- 3 More than 20 people fined for discarding fags and off-lead dogs
- 4 Consultation on resident parking zones launched to reduce traffic in Weston
- 5 Man jailed for savage attack on three women at Weston pub
- 6 Person dies after incident at Weston's Marine Lake
- 7 Police appeal after hit-and-run in Weston
- 8 How to see the last supermoon of the year this weekend
- 9 Petition launched to halt planned bus cuts in North Somerset
- 10 Councillors hit back at proposed bus cuts in North Somerset
Outside, there is a well-maintained tiered garden at the front, with steps to the front door and a driveway suitable for two vehicles at the side, leading to the garage.
The back garden is on two levels, laid to lawn with mature shrub borders and steps to the back of the garage, which has room for parking, plus a workshop, an up-and-over door, power and lighting.
On the roof of the garage is a large balconied terrace, providing lovely views across Weston and beyond.
Location: Manor Valley, Weston
Agent: House Fox, 01934 314242