Lovely detached family home with Mendip views
- Credit: House Fox
A well-presented detached four-bedroom house in a quiet cul-de-sac, offering far-reaching views over Worle and beyond.
The property comprises; an entrance hall, cloakroom, kitchen-diner and living room on the ground floor, with the bedrooms and main bathroom upstairs.
At the front of the property is a good-sized living room, while at the back is a lovely L-shaped kitchen-diner with a range of wood-effect units with black worktops, a halogen hob with extractor hood, eye-level double electric oven, integral dishwasher and fridge-freezer and space for a washing machine. It also has a travertine-tiled floor and bi-folding doors, bringing the outside-in. It also has a side door to a covered walkway next to the garage.
The back bedrooms have lovely views of The Mendips, including Crook Peak, and the family bathroom includes a corner shower unit and separate bath.
Outside, the front has a driveway and lawn with mature shrubs, while the south-facing back garden includes a patio and lawn with borders and mature fruit trees, including cherry, apple, pear and plum.
A door gives access to a garage with power and lighting, plus an up-and-over door.
- 1 See Monster viewing platform to open next week
- 2 Pictures show police deal with man on rooftops in Weston
- 3 More than 20 people fined for discarding fags and off-lead dogs
- 4 Consultation on resident parking zones launched to reduce traffic in Weston
- 5 Police appeal after hit-and-run in Weston
- 6 Person dies after incident at Weston's Marine Lake
- 7 Man jailed for savage attack on three women at Weston pub
- 8 How to see the last supermoon of the year this weekend
- 9 Petition launched to halt planned bus cuts in North Somerset
- 10 Councillors hit back at proposed bus cuts in North Somerset
Location: Southdown, Worle
Agent: House Fox, 01934 314242