Spacious residence in exclusive Weston Hillside
- Credit: David Plaister
A large, versatile four-bedroom detached house occupying an exclusive, elevated position in sought-after Weston Hillside.
Providing fabulous views across the town, the Bristol Channel, Brean Down, Brent Knoll and beyond, the three-storey accommodation could provide space to create a spacious home office or an annexe if required.
Constructed around1980 by highly-regarded local builders, it comprises; a hallway, utility room, study, cloakroom, integral double garage and an underground storage area on the ground floor. The first floor has a kitchen, living room and dining room, while four good-sized bedrooms, the master with dressing room and en-suite bathroom, plus a main bathroom, are on the second floor.
Far-reaching views can be enjoyed from the living room balcony and the room also has a coved ceiling, three radiators, feature fireplace with coal-effect gas fire and a step running through it, creating a split-level feel, plus a glazed atrium.
A range of units with roll-edged work surfaces fill the kitchen, which also has a breakfast bar, spotlights, double oven, space for an upright fridge-freezer, space and plumbing for an appliance and under-unit mood lighting.
His and hers built-in wardrobes are a focal point of the master bedroom, which also has an archway to the dressing room, with a range of open-fronted wardrobes.
Externally, the property offers a large driveway with parking in front of the double garage, and the back garden is mainly laid to patio, with steps to a second terrace providing stunning views. The property is enclosed by a stone wall and surrounded by woodland.
- 1 WATCH: Moment unlikely heroine saves the day at Weston Air Show
- 2 PICTURES: Weston Air Festival and Armed Forces Weekend 2022
- 3 Police appeal after acid attack on woman in Weston
- 4 Fears Weston will be UK 'laughing stock' if See Monster delayed until September
- 5 Masonic lodge donates to Weston's RNLI
- 6 Councillor heralds Marine Lake revamp a 'huge success'
- 7 New coastal path linking Brean to Sand Bay opens
- 8 North Somerset Council to approve historic bus improvement plan
- 9 IN THE DOCK: Man fined FOUR TIMES for speeding in six weeks
- 10 Residents slam developer's "wanton vandalism" destroying Medieval landmark
Location: Trinity Villas, South Road, Weston
Agent: David Plaister, 01934 815053