Spacious residence in exclusive Weston Hillside
- Credit: David Plaister
A large, versatile four-bedroom detached house occupying an exclusive, elevated position in sought-after Weston Hillside.
Providing fabulous views across the town, the Bristol Channel, Brean Down, Brent Knoll and beyond, the three-storey accommodation could provide space to create a spacious home office or an annexe if required.
Constructed around1980 by highly-regarded local builders, it comprises; a hallway, utility room, study, cloakroom, integral double garage and an underground storage area on the ground floor. The first floor has a kitchen, living room and dining room, while four good-sized bedrooms, the master with dressing room and en-suite bathroom, plus a main bathroom, are on the second floor.
Far-reaching views can be enjoyed from the living room balcony and the room also has a coved ceiling, three radiators, feature fireplace with coal-effect gas fire and a step running through it, creating a split-level feel, plus a glazed atrium.
A range of units with roll-edged work surfaces fill the kitchen, which also has a breakfast bar, spotlights, double oven, space for an upright fridge-freezer, space and plumbing for an appliance and under-unit mood lighting.
His and hers built-in wardrobes are a focal point of the master bedroom, which also has an archway to the dressing room, with a range of open-fronted wardrobes.
Externally, the property offers a large driveway with parking in front of the double garage, and the back garden is mainly laid to patio, with steps to a second terrace providing stunning views. The property is enclosed by a stone wall and surrounded by woodland.
- 1 Stunning house with large rooms and annexe
- 2 Shop chain will sell products past 'best before' date for as little as 20p
- 3 Man SPAT at shop staff in row over face mask
- 4 Covid cases still rising in North Somerset
- 5 Fire crews tackle chimney blaze
- 6 First Bus announces major changes to bus services
- 7 Weston, Clevedon & Portishead Light Railway: A history
- 8 Dramatic pictures show garage fire that spread to caravan
- 9 Supermarkets issue urgent product recall after salmonella found in products
- 10 'I had to learn to walk again': Weston man talks of strokes - at 31
Location: Trinity Villas, South Road, Weston
Agent: David Plaister, 01934 815053