Property Spotlight: One-of-a-kind six-bedroom country house with panoramic views
- Credit: Archant
Modern country home on the outskirts of a popular village with stunning views over an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
Built in 2002 and extended and refurbished to a luxurious specification, the property offers spacious and versatile accommodation comprising a reception hall, dining room, conservatory, drawing room, sitting room and kitchen on the ground floor.
From here the hallway leads to what could be a separate wing, which consists of a Jack and Jill shower room, a dressing room, another reception room which could be used as a home office, and a master bedroom suite.
A central oak staircase leads to a galleried landing with eaves storage, four double bedrooms, two with en-suites, a room ideal as a study or hobbies room and a family bathroom with bath and shower.
The spacious dining room has double oak doors leading into an atrium-style conservatory. This has an attractive tiled floor with underfloor heating and doors leading onto the back terrace.
You may also want to watch:
A cupboard housing the boiler and cloaks cupboard is also accessed from the hallway, which has double oak doors into the drawing room. This has an impressive brick fireplace and French doors leading onto the front terrace.
The kitchen has a range of bespoke ash Callerton units, a wall of sliding doors with electrically-operated blinds leading onto a side decked area, an integrated oven, steam oven and microwave combi-oven, induction hob with extractor, an integrated fridge, freezer, washing machine, dryer and instant hot water tap. It also has underfloor heating, plus a central island with a feature curved oak and granite worktop.
- 1 Large-scale offshore rig to be built at Weston's Tropicana next year as part of UK-wide project
- 2 Weston pub to undergo renovations to restore 19th century look
- 3 North Somerset risks 43,000 false-negative PCRs after lab mix up
- 4 PICTURES: Runners brave the elements at Weston Super Half
- 5 Weston families 'deciding between keeping children warm or fed'
- 6 Council rejected for grant to preserve Iron Age monument
- 7 Wheelchair Rugby Gold medallist surprises Weston pupils
- 8 Weston will get a bowling alley next year
- 9 Bleadon-cold: Council's gritters return with sustainable fuel
- 10 Man jailed for knife possession offence
French doors to the terrace and a walk-in wardrobe are features of the master bedroom, as is the en-suite which has twin basins, a double shower unit, corner bath and underfloor heating.
The substantial landscaped grounds are accessed via electric gates and an impressive sweeping driveway, plus there is ample parking and a double garage.
Location: Barton Road, Winscombe
Agent: Robin King Estate Agents, 01934 267018