Impressively-grand, versatile house in a popular area of Weston
- Credit: Ashley Leahy Estate Agents
An outstanding six-bedroom detached residence commanding breath-taking 180-degree views from its elevated position in the popular Worlebury area of Weston.
Located at the end of a private road, the house is extensive, with large rooms, which can be adapted to provide dual occupation, if required.
The south-facing accommodation comprises; a porch, entrance hall, cloakroom, sitting room, dining room, kitchen-breakfast room, second reception room, conservatory, study and a utility room/shower room on the ground floor. Upstairs, there are four double bedrooms, a toilet and two bathrooms on the first floor and two bedrooms and a landing on the second floor.
A fireplace and French doors to the back garden are features of the interconnecting sitting room and dining room.
A fan oven, as well as an Aga, fill the modern kitchen, which also has Metro wall tiling, and integrated appliances, plus space for a fridge-freezer. The breakfast room has French doors to the garden, while the second reception room has a feature fireplace and leads to a large conservatory.
A second staircase to the first floor can be found in the study.
The utility room has plumbing for a washing machine and space for tumble drier, as well as a shower and toilet.
- 1 Castle Batch monument uncovered
- 2 What are the chances of a white Christmas in Somerset?
- 3 7 rescue pets looking for forever homes this Christmas in Somerset
- 4 Christmas lights switch-on and festivities announced for Weston
- 5 Business park to off-set carbon emissions
- 6 Man sentenced to at least 24 years for trying to kill his parents
- 7 Strong winds expected across Somerset this weekend
- 8 Tributes paid to 'bright, beautiful, gentle soul' who died after being found injured
- 9 Charity ball raises thousands for Cancer Research
- 10 WIN: Tickets to Roy Orbison tribute at Weston's Playhouse
Two of the double bedrooms have access to a balcony.
Outside, there is a twin-gated driveway, which can accommodate several vehicles, a carport with storage area and a double garage with light and power.
The front garden is completely enclosed by a fence and wall and has raised beds, planted with a range of mature shrubs and trees. There are also sheds of various sizes.
The gorgeous back garden is an impressive size, with a patio and large lawns with mature, well-stocked shrub borders. There is a summerhouse, barbecue and decking in one corner and a low wall dividing the garden, with screened vegetable plot and a greenhouse.
Guide price: £865,000
Location: The Crescent, Worlebury, Weston
Agent: Ashley Leahy Estate Agents, 01934 221770