Beautifully-refurbished bungalow in popular hillside location
- Credit: David Plaister
An immaculate, recently refurbished, three-bedroom detached property in a favoured Milton hillside setting, offering lovely views across Weston and the Mendip Hills beyond.
The beautifully-presented home has an open-plan kitchen-diner-living room at its hub and walled gardens on two sides.
It also has a hallway, shower room, utility room, shower room and two bedrooms on the ground floor, with the master and a bathroom upstairs.
Wood-effect laminate flooring flows throughout the ground floor, with the modern kitchen featuring gloss units, worktops and tiling.
The downstairs bedrooms have bay windows, while the master has sloping ceilings, two skylights and eaves storage.
An oval freestanding bath, heated towel rail, skylight and a basin over a vanity unit feature in the luxurious bathroom.
Outside, steps lead through a gravelled area to the front door and there are lawns and a block-paved driveway leading to an impressive double garage. The property also benefits from a secluded courtyard at the back, perfect for entertaining guests in warmer weather.
- 1 WATCH: Moment unlikely heroine saves the day at Weston Air Show
- 2 French court claims Jill Dando may have been 'murdered by mistake'
- 3 PICTURES: Weston Air Festival and Armed Forces Weekend 2022
- 4 Weston to celebrate Pride with style this weekend
- 5 Census 2022: North Somerset's population grows by 7pc since 2011
- 6 Police appeal after acid attack on woman in Weston
- 7 Thugs targeted elderly couple's motorhome as they slept during Weston Air Show
- 8 Deadline looms for charity funding bids
- 9 New coastal path linking Brean to Sand Bay opens
- 10 Funding and inflation behind concerns over Portishead rail project
Location: Baytree Road, Milton, Weston
Agent: David Plaister, 01934 815053