Beautiful country cottage with income potential
- Credit: David Plaister
A charming three-bedroom detached cottage, with a stone barn, set in a rural position, surrounded by huge gardens and breath-taking views.
Filled with an abundance of characterful features including original beams and a handsome fireplace, the accommodation comprises; a living room, kitchen-breakfast room and a conservatory on the ground floor, while the bedrooms and a main bathroom are upstairs.
A commanding wood-burning stove and fireplace is the focal point of the dual-aspect living room, which also has ceiling beams and a tiled floor.
Timber-effect flooring, a range of units, a five-burner electric hob, oven with extraction hood, a cupboard with space for an appliance, under-stairs pantry, and an alcove with an Aga, fill the kitchen.
There are cupboards in one of the bedrooms and on the first-floor landing, which also has an open area which could make a home office. The well-presented family bathroom has exposed stone features, as well as a P-shaped bath with mains shower.
Outside, there is a storeroom, garage and a detached stone barn with power, lighting and planning permission in place, with work begun on a conversion. There is a beautiful wrap- around garden providing uninterrupted views across open fields and towards the Mendip hills beyond.
The property also has the benefit of no onward chain.
- 1 New restaurant named Hospitality Hero by Mercury readers
- 2 Poignant artwork installed on Weston beach
- 3 PICTURES: New Aldi store opens in shopping district
- 4 FA Cup: Weston AFC cruise past Taunton Town to reach third qualifying round
- 5 End of busy summer with more events to look forward to
- 6 Luxurious three-bedroom house overlooking Weston seafront
- 7 Weston chosen as a ‘priority place’ in bid to transform the country through culture
- 8 Second school site gets approval despite opposition
- 9 Day of Ibiza club classics to be performed in Weston this weekend
- 10 CCTV appeal after man seriously assaulted in Weston
Location: Kennel Lane, Webbington
Agent: David Plaister, 01934 815053