Impressive detached house with large gravel drive
- Credit: House Fox Estate Agents
An attractive bay-fronted, extended three-bedroom detached house, not far from Weston town centre.
The older-style property now offers a stunning open plan kitchen-diner with French doors to the back garden.
Approached via a gated entrance, to a gravelled driveway providing ample parking, the property comprises; a storm porch, entrance hall, living room, cloakroom and the kitchen-diner on the ground floor, with the bedrooms, the master with en-suite and the main bathroom on the first floor. A garage completes the accommodation.
The large kitchen-diner is the heart of the home, with the kitchen offering a range of white units with wooden worktops, a central island with five-ring gas hob and extractor hood, with double electric ovens, an integral dishwasher, washing machine and fridge-freezer and an inset white ceramic sink-drainer. The room also has three Velux roof windows, as well as the French doors, flooding the room with light.
Upstairs, the master bedroom benefits from a bay window, a wall of wardrobe storage and the en-suite shower room.
The bathroom is a good size and has a large shower and bath.
Outside, there is the driveway and a large lawn at the front at the back there is a seaing area at the back of the house, with steps up to a lawn with shrub borders. From the garden there is a door to the garage, which has an up and over door, power and lighting.
- 1 Four jailed for total of more than 40 years for raid at drug dealer's home
- 2 Man jailed for stealing high-powered cars
- 3 Named: 52 people fined for dropping cigarettes and dogs off leads
- 4 Residents fear mysterious CCTV camera is looking into homes
- 5 Brilliant Bailey signs for high-flying Bristol Rovers
- 6 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 7 HGV crashes into BUILDING in Banwell
- 8 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 9 New boss Hutt 'couldn't say yes fast enough' to Winscombe post
- 10 Two Weston men charged with murder after man dies in Wiveliscombe
Guide price: £449,950
Location: Bristol Road Lower, Weston
Agent: House Fox, 01934 314242