Stylish open-plan living in modern West Wick house
- Credit: Debbie Fortune Estate Agents
A beautifully-presented, detached executive three-bedroom house, situated in the popular West Wick area of Weston.
The family home has been improved since its construction10 years ago and is now a lovely, bespoke home with entertaining space and nautical themed décor in the hallway and stairs.
The property comprises; a reception hallway, cloakroom, sitting room, open-plan kitchen-dining room and garden room on the ground floor, while the bedrooms, the master with en-suite, and main bathroom are on the first floor.
French doors leading to the back garden and wall-mounted modern fireplace are features of the spacious dual-aspect sitting room.
High-gloss units with a solid wood worktop and end panels fill the kitchen, with discrete kickboard lighting adding a stylish ambience. There is also an integrated oven and hob, along with provision for white goods including a dishwasher, washing machine and fridge-freezer. The dining area has plenty of space for a large table and flows through an archway into a stunning garden room, which is fitted with graphite grey windows and doors, with a lantern rooflight. These rooms combine to create the social hub of the house, perfect for family gatherings.
Outside, the back garden has been designed to be attractive, yet low maintenance, with a patio and areas of stone chippings enclosed by fencing on two sides and the wall of the garage on the other. There is also feature lighting, bathing the garden in an evening glow. There is also a side access door to the garage and a side gate to the driveway.
- 1 New restaurant named Hospitality Hero by Mercury readers
- 2 Poignant artwork installed on Weston beach
- 3 PICTURES: New Aldi store opens in shopping district
- 4 End of busy summer with more events to look forward to
- 5 FA Cup: Weston AFC cruise past Taunton Town to reach third qualifying round
- 6 Luxurious three-bedroom house overlooking Weston seafront
- 7 Weston chosen as a ‘priority place’ in bid to transform the country through culture
- 8 Second school site gets approval despite opposition
- 9 CCTV appeal after man seriously assaulted in Weston
- 10 Day of Ibiza club classics to be performed in Weston this weekend
Guide price: £325,000
Location: Birkbeck Chase, West Wick, Weston
Agent: Debbie Fortune, 01934 862370