Stylish open-plan living in modern West Wick house
- Credit: Debbie Fortune Estate Agents
A beautifully-presented, detached executive three-bedroom house, situated in the popular West Wick area of Weston.
The family home has been improved since its construction10 years ago and is now a lovely, bespoke home with entertaining space and nautical themed décor in the hallway and stairs.
The property comprises; a reception hallway, cloakroom, sitting room, open-plan kitchen-dining room and garden room on the ground floor, while the bedrooms, the master with en-suite, and main bathroom are on the first floor.
French doors leading to the back garden and wall-mounted modern fireplace are features of the spacious dual-aspect sitting room.
High-gloss units with a solid wood worktop and end panels fill the kitchen, with discrete kickboard lighting adding a stylish ambience. There is also an integrated oven and hob, along with provision for white goods including a dishwasher, washing machine and fridge-freezer. The dining area has plenty of space for a large table and flows through an archway into a stunning garden room, which is fitted with graphite grey windows and doors, with a lantern rooflight. These rooms combine to create the social hub of the house, perfect for family gatherings.
Outside, the back garden has been designed to be attractive, yet low maintenance, with a patio and areas of stone chippings enclosed by fencing on two sides and the wall of the garage on the other. There is also feature lighting, bathing the garden in an evening glow. There is also a side access door to the garage and a side gate to the driveway.
- 1 Weston's bodybuilding world champion dismisses misconceptions
- 2 Appeal after biker hospitalised in crash
- 3 Weston town centre improvement works to be 'finished in weeks'
- 4 Weston MP tells Boris Johnson UK childcare is among 'most unaffordable'
- 5 How Somerset's current Covid cases compare to November 2020 lockdown
- 6 Extension to cycling route could be approved next year
- 7 Teachers at school take on Movember challenge
- 8 Weston street comes together to switch-on Christmas lights
- 9 Consultation to rename the Sovereign Centre begins tomorrow
- 10 A370 to close this evening for first of 10 nights of roadworks
Guide price: £325,000
Location: Birkbeck Chase, West Wick, Weston
Agent: Debbie Fortune, 01934 862370