Versatile extended cottage with annexe in rural village
- Credit: Debbie Fortune Estate Agents
An exceptional four-bedroom extended period cottage with one-bedroom annexe, occupying a rural position with panoramic views over the Somerset countryside.
Set in about an acre corner plot, the versatile property comprises; porch, hallway, living-dining room, study, stairs to two bedrooms and the main bathroom, family room-dining room, second hallway, kitchen, utility room, cloakroom, two double bedrooms with shower room, and a second sitting room with an attached conservatory, in the main house.
The self-contained annexe has an open-plan living room with kitchen area and a double bedroom with a shower room.
An attractive brick fireplace with an inset cast-iron stove are features of the triple-aspect living-dining room, while the two bedrooms include a vaulted ceiling with timber beams and provide countryside views.
The original house flows into the single-storey side extension via the large family room-dining room.
The traditional kitchen offers lovely views over neighbouring fields and has space for a range cooker, American fridge-freezer and a dishwasher.
Outside, a five-bar gate opens into a large gravelled parking area and the large level grounds include a small stable block, space for a static caravan and a large garage. The garden is mainly laid to lawn.
- 1 Changes to bus services in Weston
- 2 Family-run business opens new tile and paving showroom
- 3 People encouraged to have Covid booster to protect them from virus
- 4 Weston's four-day Oktoberfest to begin next week
- 5 Home Bargains store opens after £1million investment
- 6 Weston gymnasts impress on Great Britain duty at European Championships
- 7 Luxurious three-bedroom house overlooking Weston seafront
- 8 Plan to build £30million second school site approved
- 9 Last chance to share your views on proposed relocation of Weston GP practice
- 10 Pet store to relocate to new unit
Guide price: £750,000
Location: Kingsway, Tarnock
Agent: Debbie Fortune, 01934 862370