Versatile extended cottage with annexe in rural village
- Credit: Debbie Fortune Estate Agents
An exceptional four-bedroom extended period cottage with one-bedroom annexe, occupying a rural position with panoramic views over the Somerset countryside.
Set in about an acre corner plot, the versatile property comprises; porch, hallway, living-dining room, study, stairs to two bedrooms and the main bathroom, family room-dining room, second hallway, kitchen, utility room, cloakroom, two double bedrooms with shower room, and a second sitting room with an attached conservatory, in the main house.
The self-contained annexe has an open-plan living room with kitchen area and a double bedroom with a shower room.
An attractive brick fireplace with an inset cast-iron stove are features of the triple-aspect living-dining room, while the two bedrooms include a vaulted ceiling with timber beams and provide countryside views.
The original house flows into the single-storey side extension via the large family room-dining room.
The traditional kitchen offers lovely views over neighbouring fields and has space for a range cooker, American fridge-freezer and a dishwasher.
Outside, a five-bar gate opens into a large gravelled parking area and the large level grounds include a small stable block, space for a static caravan and a large garage. The garden is mainly laid to lawn.
- 1 Person dies after incident at Weston's Marine Lake
- 2 Man jailed for savage attack on three women at Weston pub
- 3 World-renowned cider maker to host family open day next month
- 4 Councillors hit back at proposed bus cuts in North Somerset
- 5 No dentist in North Somerset is accepting new NHS patients, study shows
- 6 Help reunite owner of lost photo found in charity shop purse
- 7 Biggest 'shooting star' meteor shower to peak this week
- 8 'Extreme heat' warning issued for Somerset
- 9 'Unexplained' death at Weston nightclub
- 10 Carers reach finals in top awards
Guide price: £750,000
Location: Kingsway, Tarnock
Agent: Debbie Fortune, 01934 862370