Beautiful open-plan living with rural views and games room
- Credit: House Fox Estate Agents
A superb, extended four-bedroom detached house in a quiet, semi-rural village in Weston.
Stunning features include a large living/family room with bi-folding doors to the lovely landscaped garden, a beautiful kitchen-diner, countryside views at the front and a double garage converted into a fabulous bar/games room.
The property is approached from the back with gates opening into a driveway with ample parking. A path at the side of the house leads to the front door which opens onto an entrance hall with an understairs cupboard, cloakroom and a study providing views.
The remainder of the accommodation comprises the large bedrooms, two of them en-suite and a main bathroom upstairs.
A central fireplace is a feature of the living/family room which is a great space for the family to get together, with an area for a table and chairs, and a large living area with three Velux windows also flooding the room with light. Another set of bi-folding doors lead to the L-shaped kitchen-diner which again has been finished to a very high standard and benefits from French doors to the back garden. It has a range of units, an induction hob with extractor hood, two eye-level electric ovens with integral microwave and a steam oven, integral dishwasher, washing machine, wine cooler, space for a large fridge-freezer, inset sink-drainer with boiling and cold-water mixer tap and garbage disposer, plus a breakfast bar.
Upstairs, the two en-suite front bedrooms benefit from the views, with bedroom two also including an open-fronted cupboard.
The bathroom has twin basins, and bath with shower attachment.
- 1 Four jailed for total of more than 40 years for raid at drug dealer's home
- 2 Man jailed for stealing high-powered cars
- 3 Named: 52 people fined for dropping cigarettes and dogs off leads
- 4 Residents fear mysterious CCTV camera is looking into homes
- 5 Brilliant Bailey signs for high-flying Bristol Rovers
- 6 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 7 HGV crashes into BUILDING in Banwell
- 8 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 9 New boss Hutt 'couldn't say yes fast enough' to Winscombe post
- 10 Two Weston men charged with murder after man dies in Wiveliscombe
Outside, the back garden has been landscaped and well-maintained, with a central lawn, large patio and a path leading to the double garage. The garage has French doors, with the interior converted into a games room with bar, perfect for entertaining, with its own patio. The electric roller doors at the front have storage areas behind, plus, there is a 15ft-shed with power and lighting behind it.
Guide price: £599,950
Location: Cedern Avenue, Elborough Village, Weston
Agent: House Fox, 01934 314242