Property Spotlight: Five-bedroom family home with views
- Credit: Archant
A five-bedroom detached family home, backing onto Weston Woods and offering extensive views over Weston, Worle and beyond.
Situated between Milton Hillside and Worlebury, the house features a storm porch and entrance hall at a lower-ground-floor level.
It has a large lounge with a balcony making the most of the views, a kitchen-breakfast room with a utility room at the back, a dining room, a fifth bedroom or study, and a toilet on the ground floor.
The first floor provides four double bedrooms with an en-suite and walk-in-wardrobe in the master, plus a large family bathroom.
Tiered, sunny gardens provide views over Worle and there is a good-size driveway in front of an integral double garage. The property is offered with the benefit of no onward chain.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man dies after collision with car
- 2 Sisters take on Weston walk in father’s memory
- 3 Flood alleviation scheme on outskirts of Weston completed
- 4 Worle pub due to be a nursery up for sale
- 5 Weston RNLI given over £4,000 from major technology firm
- 6 Weston police officer faces misconduct hearing after alleged racist comments
- 7 Man arrested after vigilant witness reports suspicious activity
- 8 Owner attempts to delay Birnbeck Pier compulsory purchase order, but council stands firm
- 9 One-way scheme improves safety outside primary school
- 10 Coronavirus vaccinations move to next phase in North Somerset
Location: Milbury Gardens, Worlebury, Weston
Agent: Avery, 01934 614893