Property Spotlight: Five-bedroom family home with views
- Credit: Archant
A five-bedroom detached family home, backing onto Weston Woods and offering extensive views over Weston, Worle and beyond.
Situated between Milton Hillside and Worlebury, the house features a storm porch and entrance hall at a lower-ground-floor level.
It has a large lounge with a balcony making the most of the views, a kitchen-breakfast room with a utility room at the back, a dining room, a fifth bedroom or study, and a toilet on the ground floor.
The first floor provides four double bedrooms with an en-suite and walk-in-wardrobe in the master, plus a large family bathroom.
Tiered, sunny gardens provide views over Worle and there is a good-size driveway in front of an integral double garage. The property is offered with the benefit of no onward chain.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Large-scale offshore rig to be built at Weston's Tropicana next year as part of UK-wide project
- 2 Weston pub to undergo renovations to restore 19th century look
- 3 North Somerset risks 43,000 false-negative PCRs after lab mix up
- 4 PICTURES: Runners brave the elements at Weston Super Half
- 5 Weston families 'deciding between keeping children warm or fed'
- 6 Wheelchair Rugby Gold medallist surprises Weston pupils
- 7 Council rejected for grant to preserve Iron Age monument
- 8 Weston will get a bowling alley next year
- 9 Bleadon-cold: Council's gritters return with sustainable fuel
- 10 Impressive house in a popular area of Weston
Location: Milbury Gardens, Worlebury, Weston
Agent: Avery, 01934 614893