Property Spotlight: Five-bedroom family home with views
- Credit: Archant
A five-bedroom detached family home, backing onto Weston Woods and offering extensive views over Weston, Worle and beyond.
Situated between Milton Hillside and Worlebury, the house features a storm porch and entrance hall at a lower-ground-floor level.
It has a large lounge with a balcony making the most of the views, a kitchen-breakfast room with a utility room at the back, a dining room, a fifth bedroom or study, and a toilet on the ground floor.
The first floor provides four double bedrooms with an en-suite and walk-in-wardrobe in the master, plus a large family bathroom.
Tiered, sunny gardens provide views over Worle and there is a good-size driveway in front of an integral double garage. The property is offered with the benefit of no onward chain.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Businesses refused to reopen after lockdown due to staff safety fears in Weston town centre
- 2 Weston family who had home transformed featured on DIY SOS
- 3 Winter Gardens set to open newly refurbished eatery
- 4 Asymptomatic coronavirus testing pilot starts with college students from next week
- 5 Mural nears completion in Weston
- 6 Girl, 11, suffers serious injuries after collision with car
- 7 Doctor resigns from Weston General Hospital's A&E department
- 8 Fruit and veg shop to continue running delivery service for Christmas
- 9 Yatton artist releases charity single with Hamilton star
- 10 Grand Pier's future uncertain as Weston enters tier 3
Location: Milbury Gardens, Worlebury, Weston
Agent: Avery, 01934 614893