Property Spotlight: Five-bedroom family home with views
- Credit: Archant
A five-bedroom detached family home, backing onto Weston Woods and offering extensive views over Weston, Worle and beyond.
Situated between Milton Hillside and Worlebury, the house features a storm porch and entrance hall at a lower-ground-floor level.
It has a large lounge with a balcony making the most of the views, a kitchen-breakfast room with a utility room at the back, a dining room, a fifth bedroom or study, and a toilet on the ground floor.
The first floor provides four double bedrooms with an en-suite and walk-in-wardrobe in the master, plus a large family bathroom.
Tiered, sunny gardens provide views over Worle and there is a good-size driveway in front of an integral double garage. The property is offered with the benefit of no onward chain.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Weston Mercury building up for sale
- 2 Who you can vote for in Avon and Somerset PCC elections
- 3 Council hits out at 'flawed' report ranking Weston as second-worst seaside town
- 4 Royal Pier Hotel redevelopment would 'help to regenerate town'
- 5 Fire service investigates vehicle workshop blaze
- 6 Contractors chosen to design Banwell bypass
- 7 Hot air balloons return to Weston
- 8 Urgent need for volunteers to help with vaccinations
- 9 Congresbury edged out by Twyford House on opening day
- 10 Landowners could be forced to sell to make way for Banwell Bypass
Location: Milbury Gardens, Worlebury, Weston
Agent: Avery, 01934 614893