Lovely, versatile five-bedroom Worle house
- Credit: House Fox
An upgraded and extended five-bedroom detached house in the popular North Worle area.
Bought new around 35 years ago, the seller has created a wonderful light and airy home, with the accommodation now comprising; a hallway, cloakroom, lounge-diner, conservatory, kitchen and a cinema/family room on the ground floor. Upstairs are the bedrooms, the extended master en-suite, and a family bathroom.
A box window and fireplace are features of the lounge, which also has patio doors to the conservatory and a door to the kitchen. This room has been re-fitted with white gloss units with wood-effect worktops, multi-colour led lighting, and has space for a range cooker, plus an American fridge-freezer, available by separate negotiation.
The dining room is currently used as a cinema room, which has large patio doors to the back garden.
This has recently been laid to artificial grass and has two patios, plus a large L-shaped deck which has space for a hot-tub, which again, is available to purchase by negotiation.
A low-maintenance area of chippings and shrubs form the front garden, with an area suitable for additional parking and a driveway leading to the integral garage.
- 1 Lovely views from large bungalow in sought-after village
- 2 Westonian turns 100 and praises 'antibiotics' for her longevity
- 3 Have your say over major town centre redevelopment
- 4 Weston BAFTA winner reveals what goes on behind the scenes
- 5 Public urged to review sites allocated for housing in North Somerset
- 6 Weston primary school students 'heartbroken' after vandalism spree
- 7 Poetry legend Pam Ayres enjoys Weston fish and chips!
- 8 Two Weston men charged with murder after man dies in Wiveliscombe
- 9 Grand Pier unveils jam-packed Platinum Jubilee Celebrations
- 10 ITV This Morning to broadcast live from Weston
Guide price: £435,000
Location: Hobbiton Road, Worle
Agent: House Fox, 01934 314242