Recently-built large detached home with annex
- Credit: House Fox
A five/six-bedroom detached modern home with separate one-bedroom annex in a popular Weston village.
Built in 2016, the property offers a contemporary open-plan living area and versatility with its second reception room, entrance hall and three bedrooms downstairs, including the master suite. There is also a cloakroom and utility room on this floor.
Upstairs are three more bedrooms, one en-suite, and a bathroom.
Bi-folding doors opening onto the back garden provide a light and airy kitchen-diner-living area which is the heart of the home, kept warm in the winter months by underfloor heating. The kitchen has beige gloss units with matching worktops, breakfast bar, five-ring gas hob with extractor over, an eye-level double oven, space for a fridge freezer, and an integral dishwasher.
The large master bedroom has built-in cupboards, French doors to the garden, and an en-suite with a double walk-in shower.
Built-in wardrobes are a feature of two of the first-floor bedrooms, while the other contains an en-suite shower room. The main bathroom boasts a corner spa-bath and a double shower.
A large driveway at the front of the property offers parking for about six vehicles, which leads to an integral garage with electric roll-up door, power and lighting.
- 1 Weston Mercury building up for sale
- 2 Who you can vote for in Avon and Somerset PCC elections
- 3 Council hits out at 'flawed' report ranking Weston as second-worst seaside town
- 4 Royal Pier Hotel redevelopment would 'help to regenerate town'
- 5 Fire service investigates vehicle workshop blaze
- 6 Contractors chosen to design Banwell bypass
- 7 Urgent need for volunteers to help with vaccinations
- 8 Hot air balloons return to Weston
- 9 Landowners could be forced to sell to make way for Banwell Bypass
The back garden is mainly lawn, with the annex at the end featuring a bathroom, kitchen and living room.
Location: Wolvershill Road, Banwell
Agent: House Fox, 01934 267057