Lovely views from large bungalow in sought-after village
- Credit: David Plaister
A handsome four-bedroom bungalow with sea views in a prestigious Bleadon Hill cul-de-sac. This impressive home is light, bright and versatile, offering ample off-street parking, and a detached garage.
The accommodation comprises; entrance hallway, living room, dining room, kitchen, utility room, master bedroom with en-suite, three other bedrooms and a re-fitted shower room.
A coved ceiling and brick-built fireplace, with coal-effect gas fire, are features of the large dual-aspect living room, which has connecting doors to the dining room. Sea views over rooftops can be enjoyed from this room.
A range of wood-effect units with black worktops fill the kitchen, which also has a Miele oven, De Dietrich hob with matching extractor, an integrated Miele fridge-freezer, coved ceiling with spotlights, tiled floor and an arch to the utility room.
Lovely views over open countryside and a range of built-in furniture make up the large master bedroom which has an en-suite with corner bath with shower. Built-in wardrobes and views continue in the second bedroom, with the other bedrooms also having wardrobes.
Outside, the open front garden is lawned, with mature plants and shrubs, a driveway to a detached garage with power and light, ample parking, access to the back of the bungalow from both sides and sea views.
The L-shaped back garden is a good size and mainly laid-to-lawn and patio, offering spectacular countryside views and a shed. An internal courtyard area is accessible from the utility room.
- 1 WATCH: Moment unlikely heroine saves the day at Weston Air Show
- 2 French court claims Jill Dando may have been 'murdered by mistake'
- 3 Weston to celebrate Pride with style this weekend
- 4 PICTURES: Weston Air Festival and Armed Forces Weekend 2022
- 5 Thugs targeted elderly couple's motorhome as they slept during Weston Air Show
- 6 Census 2022: North Somerset's population grows by 7pc since 2011
- 7 Police appeal after acid attack on woman in Weston
- 8 Glastonbury Festival 2022: Our review of the Worthy return...
- 9 New coastal path linking Brean to Sand Bay opens
- 10 Deadline looms for charity funding bids
Location: Southridge Heights, Bleadon Hill, Weston
Agent: David Plaister, 01934 815053