Four-bedroom 1930s detached house in Milton
- Credit: House Fox
A spacious and well-presented four-bedroom detached house in a sought-after hillside address in Weston.
Not far from the town centre and seafront and approached via a gated entrance, the property comprises; porch, entrance hall, living room, dining room, kitchen, utility room, cloakroom and a garden room on the ground floor. Three of the bedrooms, including one with an en-suite bathroom and dressing room, and a main bathroom are on the first floor, while the fourth bedroom is housed on the second floor.
Two bay windows and a fireplace are features of the living room and across the hall is the dining room with bay window on the side. From here you enter the garden room/snug with patio doors onto a lovely back garden.
A range of units including a breakfast bar fill the kitchen, which also has a five-ring gas hob with extractor and electric oven, space for a dishwasher and fridge-freezer and a door to the utility room which also has units, plus space for a washing machine, dryer and a door to the garden.
The dual-aspect master bedroom has two bay windows and the second bedroom has a side bay window, plus an en-suite with a P-shaped bath with power shower, and a velux roof window. There is also a dressing room, currently used as a home office. Bedroom three has a bay window and built-in wardrobe and the main bathroom includes a large shower cubicle with power shower.
The second-floor loft bedroom features two Velux roof windows and eaves storage.
Outside, the attractive gardens surround the house and are paved, with areas of mature shrubs, a water feature/pond and a decked area, plus a summer house with power installed. At street level there is a garage with roller door, power and lighting, plus a car port.
- 1 Burglars target 24 properties in North Somerset area
- 2 Police oppose 2am licence for new bar in Weston over links to criminals
- 3 PICTURES: More details of Weston's See Monster revealed
- 4 Man SPAT at shop staff in row over face mask
- 5 Ultimate obstacle course coming to Weston
- 6 Court rules that Baytree School expansion can go ahead
- 7 Stunning house with large rooms and annexe
- 8 Aldi chocolate and yoghurts containing metal among recent recalled products
- 9 Shop chain will sell products past 'best before' date for as little as 20p
- 10 Thatchers is looking for new recruits to join cider business
Location: Hill Road, Weston
Agent: House Fox, 01934 314242