Four-bedroom 1930s detached house in Milton
- Credit: House Fox
A spacious and well-presented four-bedroom detached house in a sought-after hillside address in Weston.
Not far from the town centre and seafront and approached via a gated entrance, the property comprises; porch, entrance hall, living room, dining room, kitchen, utility room, cloakroom and a garden room on the ground floor. Three of the bedrooms, including one with an en-suite bathroom and dressing room, and a main bathroom are on the first floor, while the fourth bedroom is housed on the second floor.
Two bay windows and a fireplace are features of the living room and across the hall is the dining room with bay window on the side. From here you enter the garden room/snug with patio doors onto a lovely back garden.
A range of units including a breakfast bar fill the kitchen, which also has a five-ring gas hob with extractor and electric oven, space for a dishwasher and fridge-freezer and a door to the utility room which also has units, plus space for a washing machine, dryer and a door to the garden.
The dual-aspect master bedroom has two bay windows and the second bedroom has a side bay window, plus an en-suite with a P-shaped bath with power shower, and a velux roof window. There is also a dressing room, currently used as a home office. Bedroom three has a bay window and built-in wardrobe and the main bathroom includes a large shower cubicle with power shower.
The second-floor loft bedroom features two Velux roof windows and eaves storage.
Outside, the attractive gardens surround the house and are paved, with areas of mature shrubs, a water feature/pond and a decked area, plus a summer house with power installed. At street level there is a garage with roller door, power and lighting, plus a car port.
- 1 New restaurant named Hospitality Hero by Mercury readers
- 2 Poignant artwork installed on Weston beach
- 3 PICTURES: New Aldi store opens in shopping district
- 4 FA Cup: Weston AFC cruse past Taunton Town to reach third qualifying round
- 5 End of busy summer with more events to look forward to
- 6 Luxurious three-bedroom house overlooking Weston seafront
- 7 Weston chosen as a ‘priority place’ in bid to transform the country through culture
- 8 Day of Ibiza club classics to be performed in Weston this weekend
- 9 CCTV appeal after man seriously assaulted in Weston
- 10 Second school site gets approval despite opposition
Location: Hill Road, Weston
Agent: House Fox, 01934 314242