Detached four-bedroom bungalow, with large garage and garden
- Credit: Ashley Leahy
A stylish, contemporary four-double bedroom detached bungalow, in a large plot, in the highly-regarded village of Banwell.
The accommodation is bright and airy with semi-open plan living areas which connect seamlessly to the garden through bi-folding doors. It also comes with the benefit of a large double garage with workshop/gym.
The property comprises; large porch, hall, the bedrooms, bathroom, shower room, kitchen-dining room and sitting room.
Bi-folding doors opening into the garden flood the sitting room with light, which also has recessed shelving and two graphite-coloured radiators.
A range of white high-gloss units with roll edge worktops fill the kitchen, which also has an integrated dishwasher, range-style cooker with extractor, space for an American-type fridge-freezer, breakfast bar, pelmet lighting and ceiling spotlights. This room also has bi-folding doors.
Two of the bedrooms have walk-in bay windows, the master with the original stained glass.
Outside, a driveway at the side of the property leads to the extended double garage and workshop. The large back garden has extensive lawns, with well-stocked borders, raised vegetable beds, an ornamental fish pond and various fruit trees.
- 1 Stunning house with large rooms and annexe
- 2 Shop chain will sell products past 'best before' date for as little as 20p
- 3 Covid cases still rising in North Somerset
- 4 First Bus announces major changes to bus services
- 5 Weston, Clevedon & Portishead Light Railway: A history
- 6 Dramatic pictures show garage fire that spread to caravan
- 7 'I had to learn to walk again': Weston man talks of strokes - at 31
- 8 Supermarkets issue urgent product recall after salmonella found in products
- 9 Tributes paid to 'caring, loving and funny' 17-year-old who died in collision
- 10 Another weather warning issued for Somerset
Guide price: £475,000
Location: Knightcott Road, Banwell
Agent: Ashley Leahy Estate Agents, 01934 267073