Stunning house with large rooms and annexe
- Credit: House Fox Estate Agents
A beautifully-presented detached four-double-bedroom house with a separate annexe, a short walk away from Worle High Street.
The light and airy property comprises a hallway, cloakroom, lounge-diner, kitchen-breakfast room and a sitting room on the ground floor, while upstairs are the bedrooms and main bathroom.
Integrated appliances form part of the stylish dual-aspect kitchen-breakfast room, which has white units with black worktops and a lovely wooden floor.
The lounge has a modern feature fireplace and the sitting room is also dual aspect, with double doors to a courtyard garden.
A dressing area and en-suite shower room are useful additions to the spacious master bedroom and there are wardrobes in two other bedrooms.
The annexe has a large lounge with kitchen area, a double bedroom and a shower room and is perfect for a dependent relative, someone working from home, or a studio.
Outside, there is parking for four-five vehicles at the front, plus the courtyard garden containing artificial grass, patio, raised flower bed, and a side gate to the back garden. This has a lawn, large patio, side gate, shed and a mature tree.
- 1 Stunning house with large rooms and annexe
- 2 Shop chain will sell products past 'best before' date for as little as 20p
- 3 Man SPAT at shop staff in row over face mask
- 4 Fire crews tackle chimney blaze
- 5 Covid cases still rising in North Somerset
- 6 Weston, Clevedon & Portishead Light Railway: A history
- 7 Dramatic pictures show garage fire that spread to caravan
- 8 First Bus announces major changes to bus services
- 9 Supermarkets issue urgent product recall after salmonella found in products
- 10 'I had to learn to walk again': Weston man talks of strokes - at 31
Guide price: £500,000-£525,000
Location: Ebdon Road, Worle
Agent: House Fox, 01934 314242