A beautifully-presented four-bedroom house in West Wick
- Credit: House Fox
An immaculate four-bedroom detached house in a popular development on the edge of Weston.
Maintained to a high standard and embracing open-plan living, the property comprises a hallway, 17ft-lounge, study, cloakroom, kitchen-diner-family room and a utility room on the ground floor, while upstairs are the bedrooms, the master en-suite, plus the main bathroom.
A bay window is a lovely feature of the lounge, while the study has two windows.
A glass roof is the focal point of the living area of the open-plan room, with the kitchen part containing white-gloss units, built-in oven and hob, built-in fridge-freezer, a window, plus two sets of double doors to the back garden.
The utility room has a sink, units, boiler, a window, plumbing for a washing machine and a built-in dishwasher.
Mirrored wardrobes along one wall are a feature of the master bedroom, which has an en-suite shower room.
Outside, a driveway leads to a garage, which is used as a workshop, and has light, power and a loft.
- 1 Named: 52 people fined for dropping cigarettes and dogs off leads
- 2 Residents fear mysterious CCTV camera is looking into homes
- 3 Rat-infested house used for drug dealing boarded up
- 4 Brilliant Bailey signs for high-flying Bristol Rovers
- 5 HGV crashes into BUILDING in Banwell
- 6 Weston business launches recruitment drive
- 7 How you can keep your mobile charged at Glastonbury 2022
- 8 Weston primary school students 'heartbroken' after vandals strike
- 9 Public urged to review sites allocated for housing in North Somerset
- 10 Weston's new mayor and deputy formally elected at council ceremony
A beautifully-landscaped back garden has decking, a lawn, pond, side gate and a covered area, perfect for relaxing in.
Guide price: £389,995
Location: Blackburn Way, West Wick
Agent: House Fox, 01934 314242