Large house and grounds in a favoured semi-rural Weston village
- Credit: Robin King Estate Agents
A quintessentially-English view of the village church is a delightful feature of this spacious four-bedroom house set in a quarter of an acre plot.
The property, which has been in the same ownership since bought new in 1972, has been a much-loved family home, with stylish refurbishments added.
The accommodation comprises; porch with a tiled floor, hallway, study, cloakroom, utility room, kitchen, dining room, sitting room and conservatory on the ground floor.
Upstairs is a galleried landing, a shower room, inner landing/dressing room, the bedrooms and a bathroom.
A stone fireplace housing a gas fire is the focal point of the sitting room, which leads into the conservatory.
The study could also be used as a playroom or ground-floor bedroom and looks onto the church.
Contemporary white units fill the kitchen, which also has plumbing for a dishwasher, a built-in Neff oven and hob, plus an integrated fridge. Next to the kitchen is the spacious dining room, also with a lovely view over the garden.
- 1 Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
- 2 Worle resident left with maggot-infested bins during heatwave
- 3 LOVE ISLAND 2021: Weston's Jake Cornish makes it official with Liberty
- 4 Could self-driving pods be the future of Weston?
- 5 Versatile extended cottage with annexe in rural village
- 6 Overnight A&E closures continue at hospital
- 7 Council hopes to reopen Weston Marine Lake later this week
- 8 Manchester United legends and All Stars put on nine-goal thriller at Cheddar
- 9 Temporary closure of Weston's Marine Lake
- 10 Green Party candidate elected to council following by-election win
The front garden sets the property well back and is attractively-landscaped with shaped lawn and shrub beds. There is ample driveway parking and double-tandem garage.
The rear garden is equally impressive and beautifully landscaped to provide a vegetable garden, lawn, sitting areas, rockery and small pond.
Location: Jenkins Orchard, Wick St Lawrence, Weston
Agent: Robin King Estate Agents, 01934 876226