Large house and grounds in a favoured semi-rural Weston village
- Credit: Robin King Estate Agents
A quintessentially-English view of the village church is a delightful feature of this spacious four-bedroom house set in a quarter of an acre plot.
The property, which has been in the same ownership since bought new in 1972, has been a much-loved family home, with stylish refurbishments added.
The accommodation comprises; porch with a tiled floor, hallway, study, cloakroom, utility room, kitchen, dining room, sitting room and conservatory on the ground floor.
Upstairs is a galleried landing, a shower room, inner landing/dressing room, the bedrooms and a bathroom.
A stone fireplace housing a gas fire is the focal point of the sitting room, which leads into the conservatory.
The study could also be used as a playroom or ground-floor bedroom and looks onto the church.
Contemporary white units fill the kitchen, which also has plumbing for a dishwasher, a built-in Neff oven and hob, plus an integrated fridge. Next to the kitchen is the spacious dining room, also with a lovely view over the garden.
- 1 Stunning house with large rooms and annexe
- 2 Shop chain will sell products past 'best before' date for as little as 20p
- 3 Covid cases still rising in North Somerset
- 4 First Bus announces major changes to bus services
- 5 Weston, Clevedon & Portishead Light Railway: A history
- 6 Dramatic pictures show garage fire that spread to caravan
- 7 'I had to learn to walk again': Weston man talks of strokes - at 31
- 8 Supermarkets issue urgent product recall after salmonella found in products
- 9 Tributes paid to 'caring, loving and funny' 17-year-old who died in collision
- 10 Another weather warning issued for Somerset
The front garden sets the property well back and is attractively-landscaped with shaped lawn and shrub beds. There is ample driveway parking and double-tandem garage.
The rear garden is equally impressive and beautifully landscaped to provide a vegetable garden, lawn, sitting areas, rockery and small pond.
Location: Jenkins Orchard, Wick St Lawrence, Weston
Agent: Robin King Estate Agents, 01934 876226