Large house and grounds in a favoured semi-rural Weston village
- Credit: Robin King Estate Agents
A quintessentially-English view of the village church is a delightful feature of this spacious four-bedroom house set in a quarter of an acre plot.
The property, which has been in the same ownership since bought new in 1972, has been a much-loved family home, with stylish refurbishments added.
The accommodation comprises; porch with a tiled floor, hallway, study, cloakroom, utility room, kitchen, dining room, sitting room and conservatory on the ground floor.
Upstairs is a galleried landing, a shower room, inner landing/dressing room, the bedrooms and a bathroom.
A stone fireplace housing a gas fire is the focal point of the sitting room, which leads into the conservatory.
The study could also be used as a playroom or ground-floor bedroom and looks onto the church.
Contemporary white units fill the kitchen, which also has plumbing for a dishwasher, a built-in Neff oven and hob, plus an integrated fridge. Next to the kitchen is the spacious dining room, also with a lovely view over the garden.
- 1 Five sites get Green Flag status
- 2 Impressive house in a popular area of Weston
- 3 Man jailed for knife possession offence
- 4 Councillor calls for misogyny to be classed as hate crime
- 5 Yeo Valley extends open days for award-winning garden
- 6 Meet the owners of Weston's only seafood restaurant
- 7 Executive four-bedroom nearly-new house near town centre
- 8 New principal appointed at academy
- 9 Doctors could be under pressure if changes to surgery boundaries are not implemented
- 10 Man sentenced after racially abusing a woman following a collision
The front garden sets the property well back and is attractively-landscaped with shaped lawn and shrub beds. There is ample driveway parking and double-tandem garage.
The rear garden is equally impressive and beautifully landscaped to provide a vegetable garden, lawn, sitting areas, rockery and small pond.
Location: Jenkins Orchard, Wick St Lawrence, Weston
Agent: Robin King Estate Agents, 01934 876226