Stunning four-bedroom house with huge garden and countryside views
- Credit: Debbie Fortune Estate Agents
A beautifully-presented, extended, four-bedroom house with a large garden backing onto open fields, in a semi-rural North Somerset village.
Blending original character features with smart contemporary refinements, the 1920s link-detached property is set back from the road, and has a large shared driveway with parking and turning space, plus additional gated side parking suitable for a motorhome or similar.
The attractive exterior features stone-mullion windows with Draycott stone bays and a traditional tiled roof.
The accommodation comprises; a porch, hall, cloakroom, lounge, kitchen-dining-breakfast room, cloakroom and utility room on the ground floor. Upstairs are the bedrooms, with the master bedroom including an en-suite shower room, plus the main bathroom.
A painted brick open fireplace, incorporating a Jetmaster fire, with tiled hearth and mantelpiece, is a beautiful feature of the lounge, which is triple-aspect and has bi-folding doors to the back garden.
Sleek hi-gloss white units and grey worktops with a cool metro-tiled splash back fill the 30ft contemporary kitchen-dining room, which also has a central island unit with a breakfast bar.
Triple-glazed windows can be found in three of the bedrooms, with bedroom three providing glorious countryside views.
- 1 Four jailed for total of more than 40 years for raid at drug dealer's home
- 2 Man jailed for stealing high-powered cars
- 3 Named: 52 people fined for dropping cigarettes and dogs off leads
- 4 Residents fear mysterious CCTV camera is looking into homes
- 5 Brilliant Bailey signs for high-flying Bristol Rovers
- 6 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 7 HGV crashes into BUILDING in Banwell
- 8 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 9 New boss Hutt 'couldn't say yes fast enough' to Winscombe post
- 10 Two Weston men charged with murder after man dies in Wiveliscombe
Outside, a lovely old stone wall forms the front boundary and has been designed with a pergola walk, clad with climbing plants, providing effective screening from the road. The back garden is a huge lawn, bordered by mature shrubs, a patio and there are rural views beyond.
Guide price: £525,000
Location: New Road, Churchill
Agent: Debbie Fortune, 01934 862370