Luxurious four-bedroom post office conversion
- Credit: Robin King
A stunning four double-bedroom conversion of a well-known building in the heart of the North Somerset village of Claverham.
Boasting quality fixtures and fittings throughout, whilst retaining its original charm, the one-of-a-kind spacious house embraces open-plan living and comprises; porch, lounge-dining room, sitting room, kitchen, playroom, back lobby and a cloakroom on the ground floor.
Upstairs are the bedrooms, including a master suite, and the main bathroom.
The elegant lounge-diner is flooded with light from two windows and features parquet flooring, a fireplace with log-burner and vintage-style radiators. The dining area can accommodate a large table and has attractive recesses with shelving and cupboards.
A separate sitting room is a cosy area, partially separated from the lounge with shelving. From here the playroom is accessed, separated by double doors recessed into shelving and cupboards.
An extensive range of heritage-green units with gold-coloured handles fill the kitchen, plus an integrated dishwasher, microwave, fridge-freezer and halogen hob. A large island has two built-in ovens and provides a breakfast bar and seating.
The principal bedroom suite has a dressing room with fitted wardrobes leading to a luxurious en-suite with marble-effect tiling, his and hers basins with gold-coloured fittings set in cabinets with drawers and a walk-in shower.
- 1 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 2 Weston couple awarded British Empire Medal for supporting others in pandemic
- 3 Royal Mail reviewing town sorting office closure
- 4 Weston AFC unveil more Optima Stadium development plans
- 5 Majority of Covid cases in North Somerset caused by Delta variant
- 6 PICTURES: Clear summer skies and solar eclipse in North Somerset
- 7 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 8 Voice your views on roads, footpaths and cycling routes in North Somerset
- 9 Woman dies at Weston cemetery
Front and side gardens contain a large lawn, two seating areas and a shed. There is parking for two cars at the back of the property.
Location: High Street, Claverham
Agent: Robin King Estate Agents, 01934 876226