Luxurious four-bedroom post office conversion
- Credit: Robin King
A stunning four double-bedroom conversion of a well-known building in the heart of the North Somerset village of Claverham.
Boasting quality fixtures and fittings throughout, whilst retaining its original charm, the one-of-a-kind spacious house embraces open-plan living and comprises; porch, lounge-dining room, sitting room, kitchen, playroom, back lobby and a cloakroom on the ground floor.
Upstairs are the bedrooms, including a master suite, and the main bathroom.
The elegant lounge-diner is flooded with light from two windows and features parquet flooring, a fireplace with log-burner and vintage-style radiators. The dining area can accommodate a large table and has attractive recesses with shelving and cupboards.
A separate sitting room is a cosy area, partially separated from the lounge with shelving. From here the playroom is accessed, separated by double doors recessed into shelving and cupboards.
An extensive range of heritage-green units with gold-coloured handles fill the kitchen, plus an integrated dishwasher, microwave, fridge-freezer and halogen hob. A large island has two built-in ovens and provides a breakfast bar and seating.
The principal bedroom suite has a dressing room with fitted wardrobes leading to a luxurious en-suite with marble-effect tiling, his and hers basins with gold-coloured fittings set in cabinets with drawers and a walk-in shower.
- 1 Second school site gets approval despite opposition
- 2 North Somerset mortgage firm named UK's number one broker for outstanding customer outcomes
- 3 Appeal to identify man after sexual assault
- 4 Blue plaque installed for famous actress
- 5 CCTV appeal after man seriously assaulted in Weston
- 6 Two free festivals to bring top acts and 'extraordinary events' to Weston
- 7 Weston chosen as a ‘priority place’ in bid to transform the country through culture
- 8 Historic detached house near Weston town centre
- 9 Two shops opening for first time next week
- 10 Record numbers attend Wedmore Real Ale Festival
Front and side gardens contain a large lawn, two seating areas and a shed. There is parking for two cars at the back of the property.
Location: High Street, Claverham
Agent: Robin King Estate Agents, 01934 876226