Versatile four-bedroom house with balcony views
- Credit: Debbie Fortune Estate Agents
A spacious four-bedroom family house, with period features, in a popular beachside village in Weston.
The semi-detached property, which is arranged over three floors, comprises; a hallway, living room, dining room and kitchen on the ground floor, with three bedrooms and a bathroom on the first floor. A fourth bedroom is on the second floor.
Traditional picture rails, an open hearth and wood flooring are features of the bay-fronted dining room and a large living room at the back has a box bay window overlooking the garden. This room also has picture rails, plus a fitted gas fire.
Cream shaker-style units with black tile-effect worktops and flooring make up the kitchen, which also has a picture window providing lovely views. There is an understairs cupboard and a door leading to the garage from here.
The master and second bedrooms offer glorious views from French doors leading to a balcony and the fourth bedroom has dual-aspect Velux windows making the most of the views.
The colourful bathroom also has a shower cubicle.
Outside, there is a gated driveway leading to a garage at the front. The low-maintenance back garden is paved, with surrounding shrub borders and offers views across a golf course and beyond.
- 1 Four jailed for total of more than 40 years for raid at drug dealer's home
- 2 Man jailed for stealing high-powered cars
- 3 Named: 52 people fined for dropping cigarettes and dogs off leads
- 4 Residents fear mysterious CCTV camera is looking into homes
- 5 Brilliant Bailey signs for high-flying Bristol Rovers
- 6 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 7 HGV crashes into BUILDING in Banwell
- 8 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 9 New boss Hutt 'couldn't say yes fast enough' to Winscombe post
- 10 Two Weston men charged with murder after man dies in Wiveliscombe
Location: Berkeley Crescent, Uphill, Weston
Agent: Debbie Fortune, 01934 862370