Stunning and versatile character property in one of Weston’s loveliest villages
- Credit: David Plaister
An immaculate four-bedroom semi-detached house in the charming village of Uphill.
The property has been extensively refurbished throughout, whilst retaining its charm and character.
Boasting beautiful views towards Uphill Church and arranged over three floors, the property comprises; a hallway, living-dining room, storage room, cloakroom, and a kitchen-breakfast room on the ground floor, while three bedrooms and a main bathroom are on the first floor. The second floor contains a master bedroom with en-suite.
A huge fireplace with timber mantle and tiled hearth housing a wood burning stove, is the focal point of the dual-aspect living space, while a part-vaulted ceiling with two skylights add character to the kitchen. This also has lovely contemporary grey units, including a wine rack, a seven-burner range-style gas cooker with extractor, an integrated dishwasher, washing machine and a fridge-freezer.
A vaulted ceiling with exposed timber beams is a beautiful feature of the master bedroom, which also has three windows offering spectacular views, plus wall lighting.
Outside, there is a driveway providing ample parking at the front, with gated access to the side, leading to the back.
The back garden has an area of gravel, providing a seating area, enclosed by a stone wall and fence. A large part is about to be turfed, and there is an area of hardstanding where a garage could be added, with a planning application already submitted. There is also a stone-built outbuilding currently used for storage which has windows, power and lighting. This offers potential for development, subject to planning permission.
- 1 Four jailed for total of more than 40 years for raid at drug dealer's home
- 2 Man jailed for stealing high-powered cars
- 3 Named: 52 people fined for dropping cigarettes and dogs off leads
- 4 Residents fear mysterious CCTV camera is looking into homes
- 5 Brilliant Bailey signs for high-flying Bristol Rovers
- 6 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 7 HGV crashes into BUILDING in Banwell
- 8 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 9 New boss Hutt 'couldn't say yes fast enough' to Winscombe post
- 10 Two Weston men charged with murder after man dies in Wiveliscombe
Location: Uphill Way, Weston
Agent: David Plaister, 01934 815053