Stylish house a stone’s throw away from Weston town centre
- Credit: David Plaister
A beautifully-presented four-bedroom semi-detached house with large garden, in a popular area of Weston, within a mile of the sea front.
Renovated to a high standard, the stylish property comprises; hallway, living room, cloakroom, dining room and kitchen-breakfast room on the ground floor, while upstairs are the bedrooms, one with an en-suite, and the main bathroom.
Impressive high ceilings, a box bay window and a wood burner sat in a slate hearth with hardwood mantle are features of the light and airy living room. The dining room has glazed doors to the back garden and a wood-burner matching the living room.
The stunning refitted kitchen has an extensive range of units with square-edge worktops and up-stands over, four windows and door to the back garden, inset ceiling spotlights with mood lighting, matching breakfast bar, integrated fridge-freezer, dishwasher and washing machine, ceramic hob with extraction hood over and oven under, space for a breakfast table and an inglenook-type fireplace with hardwood mantle.
Outside, there is a garage and parking at the front and a spacious, south-facing back garden with a lawn, decking and additional concrete areas, well-established trees, plants and shrubs, as well as lighting and water tap installed. There is also a back door to the garage at the side of the property.
- 1 Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
- 2 Worle resident left with maggot-infested bins during heatwave
- 3 LOVE ISLAND 2021: Weston's Jake Cornish makes it official with Liberty
- 4 Could self-driving pods be the future of Weston?
- 5 Overnight A&E closures continue at hospital
- 6 Manchester United legends and All Stars put on nine-goal thriller at Cheddar
- 7 Council hopes to reopen Weston Marine Lake later this week
- 8 Versatile extended cottage with annexe in rural village
- 9 Green Party candidate elected to council following by-election win
- 10 Temporary closure of Weston's Marine Lake
Location: Quantock Road, Weston
Agent: David Plaister, 01934 815053