Stylish house a stone’s throw away from Weston town centre
- Credit: David Plaister
A beautifully-presented four-bedroom semi-detached house with large garden, in a popular area of Weston, within a mile of the sea front.
Renovated to a high standard, the stylish property comprises; hallway, living room, cloakroom, dining room and kitchen-breakfast room on the ground floor, while upstairs are the bedrooms, one with an en-suite, and the main bathroom.
Impressive high ceilings, a box bay window and a wood burner sat in a slate hearth with hardwood mantle are features of the light and airy living room. The dining room has glazed doors to the back garden and a wood-burner matching the living room.
The stunning refitted kitchen has an extensive range of units with square-edge worktops and up-stands over, four windows and door to the back garden, inset ceiling spotlights with mood lighting, matching breakfast bar, integrated fridge-freezer, dishwasher and washing machine, ceramic hob with extraction hood over and oven under, space for a breakfast table and an inglenook-type fireplace with hardwood mantle.
Outside, there is a garage and parking at the front and a spacious, south-facing back garden with a lawn, decking and additional concrete areas, well-established trees, plants and shrubs, as well as lighting and water tap installed. There is also a back door to the garage at the side of the property.
- 1 Five sites get Green Flag status
- 2 Impressive house in a popular area of Weston
- 3 Man jailed for knife possession offence
- 4 Councillor calls for misogyny to be classed as hate crime
- 5 Meet the owners of Weston's only seafood restaurant
- 6 Yeo Valley extends open days for award-winning garden
- 7 New principal appointed at academy
- 8 Executive four-bedroom nearly-new house near town centre
- 9 Doctors could be under pressure if changes to surgery boundaries are not implemented
- 10 Man sentenced after racially abusing a woman following a collision
Location: Quantock Road, Weston
Agent: David Plaister, 01934 815053