Historic four-bedroom house with development potential
- Credit: Robin King
A beautifully-presented four-double bedroom semi-detached character house on three floors, in a highly-sought-after village.
Believed to date from the early 1820s, the property has recently been extensively refurbished, with a new roof, guttering, radiators and front door, as well as a landscaped front garden.
The accommodation comprises; an entrance hallway, sitting room and kitchen-dining room on the ground floor, while two spacious double bedrooms either side of a bathroom fill the first and second floors.
A wide fireplace with wood-burning stove is a feature of the spacious sitting room.
Light floods into the kitchen-dining room through large front and back sash windows. The room offers a range of units, space for a large range cooker, washing machine and free-standing fridge-freezer.
At the end of the hallway is access to a large cellar, which has plenty of storage and workshop space or offers potential for development.
An elegant staircase with decorative features leads to the first floor, while the second floor has recently-installed Velux windows.
- 1 Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
- 2 Worle resident left with maggot-infested bins during heatwave
- 3 LOVE ISLAND 2021: Weston's Jake Cornish makes it official with Liberty
- 4 Could self-driving pods be the future of Weston?
- 5 Overnight A&E closures continue at hospital
- 6 Manchester United legends and All Stars put on nine-goal thriller at Cheddar
- 7 Council hopes to reopen Weston Marine Lake later this week
- 8 Versatile extended cottage with annexe in rural village
- 9 Green Party candidate elected to council following by-election win
- 10 Temporary closure of Weston's Marine Lake
Outside, there is an attractive, large walled garden at the front, mainly laid to lawn with a variety of shrubs and plants. A gravelled path leads to the right of the property to an enclosed gravelled back garden.
There is parking for a number of cars on the partly-shared driveway and there is a substantial double garage/outbuilding with double-wooden doors, which, subject to the necessary permissions, offers scope to create a workshop or a self-contained annexe. And a pathway at the side of the garage leads to an additional enclosed private garden.
Location: Station Road, Sandford
Agent: Robin King Estate Agents, 01934 267018