Stunning detached stone cottage in sought-after area of Weston
- Credit: House Fox
A pretty detached four-bedroom cottage with master-bedroom balcony overlooking Worlebury Golf Club.
The immaculate accommodation comprises; storm porch, entrance hall, dining room, living room, kitchen-breakfast room, utility room and cloakroom on the ground floor. Upstairs are the bedrooms and a main bathroom.
Both dining and living rooms are spacious and light, with the dual-aspect living room having an inset log-burner with brick surround and a timber mantle and the dining room also has a feature fireplace.
Across the back of the property is the kitchen-breakfast room, which offers a range of units with worktops, halogen-hob with extractor hood and oven under, space for a fridge-freezer, attractive feature fireplace and French doors to the back garden. A utility room off here includes space for a washing machine.
The master bedroom benefits from a dressing room with a wall of built-in wardrobes and an en-suite complete with corner shower.
The family bathroom is also stylishly presented with a white and wood suite including a wash basin on a cupboard, and a freestanding slipper bath with shower attachment.
Outside, the front garden is laid to chippings with a crazy-paved pathway to the front door and the same paving in front of the house and at the side of the house is a garden which is part-lawned and part patio. There are also two sheds for storage.
- 1 Second school site gets approval despite opposition
- 2 Blue plaque installed for famous actress
- 3 North Somerset mortgage firm named UK's number one broker for outstanding customer outcomes
- 4 Appeal to identify man after sexual assault
- 5 CCTV appeal after man seriously assaulted in Weston
- 6 Two free festivals to bring top acts and 'extraordinary events' to Weston
- 7 Historic detached house near Weston town centre
- 8 Two shops opening for first time next week
- 9 Record numbers attend Wedmore Real Ale Festival
- 10 Weston chosen as a ‘priority place’ in bid to transform the country through culture
There is driveway parking for two vehicles on the other side of the property.
Location: Worlebury Hill Road, Weston
Agent: House Fox, 01934 314242