INDEPENDENT AUCTIONEERS AND ESTATE AGENTS, STEPHEN & CO, ENJOYED A HIGHLY ENTERTAINING AND SUCCESSFUL COLLECTIVE SALE
- Credit: Archant
INDEPENDENT auctioneers and estate agents, Stephen & Co, enjoyed a highly entertaining and successful collective sale at the Commodore Hotel on May 13.
A full room and keen bidding led to the successful sale of three of the lots including 42 Station Road, an Art-Deco style four bedroom semi-detached house in need of complete refurbishment which sold for £145,000.
Also, Flat 2, 23c Cecil Road, a modern, purpose -built hall floor flat which sold for £106,000 and 8 Riverside, Banwell, a three bedroom ex-local authority house which sold for £180,000.
410 Locking Road – an extended detached house did not reach its reserve, but was sold, subject to contract after the sale.
Finally, 6 Moor Lane, Hutton – a three bedroom detached bungalow in need of modernisation will now be offered in their next sale in July.
You may also want to watch:
Director, Andrew Smith, commented after the sale: “We were delighted to see so many people here and pleased that properties sold well in excess of the reserves.
“Although the auction process does not suit all properties it shows that the right property at the right price will always attract enormous interest.”
- 1 Weston couple awarded British Empire Medal for supporting others in pandemic
- 2 Royal Mail reviewing town sorting office closure
- 3 Majority of Covid cases in North Somerset caused by Delta variant
- 4 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 5 Weston AFC unveil more Optima Stadium development plans
- 6 PICTURES: Clear summer skies and solar eclipse in North Somerset
- 7 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 8 Woman dies at Weston cemetery
- 9 Somerset has best Covid vaccine rate for both doses
Stephen & Co’s next Collective Auction will be held on July 1 and currently includes seven interesting and diverse lots. Further entries are now being considered for their sale in September.
For further information or a free market appraisal contact Andrew Smith on 01934 621101 or firstname.lastname@example.org