Versatile four-bedroom bungalow in popular hillside location
- Credit: David Plaister
A large, versatile, detached, four-bedroom chalet bungalow with wraparound gardens, in the desirable Worle hillside area of Weston.
The living accommodation offers possible dual occupancy, comprising; a vestibule, hallway, cloakroom, living room, kitchen-breakfast room, dining room, utility room, study, bathroom, three bedrooms and a dressing room on the ground floor. Upstairs, there is an open plan studio-style kitchen-living room and a bedroom area with an en-suite shower room.
A five-burner gas hob with extraction hood, eye-level oven and grill, space for a dishwasher, heated towel rail and a wine cooler can be found in the contemporary black and white kitchen, which opens into the dining room. This room can also be accessed from the living room and has a wall of French doors and windows into the back garden.
Fitted wardrobes, drawers and overbed storage are a feature of the master bedroom, while a fourth downstairs bedroom is currently being used as a dressing room.
Outside, there is driveway parking at the front, leading to a garage with power and lighting. The front and side gardens are mostly gravelled, with tiered shrubs and flower borders, an area of astro turf, with gated access to the back, pathways and steps. At the back there is raised timber decking, complete with a hot tub and an area laid to astro turf.
- 1 See Monster viewing platform to open next week
- 2 Pictures show police deal with man on rooftops in Weston
- 3 More than 20 people fined for discarding fags and off-lead dogs
- 4 Consultation on resident parking zones launched to reduce traffic in Weston
- 5 Police appeal after hit-and-run in Weston
- 6 Person dies after incident at Weston's Marine Lake
- 7 Man jailed for savage attack on three women at Weston pub
- 8 How to see the last supermoon of the year this weekend
- 9 Petition launched to halt planned bus cuts in North Somerset
- 10 Councillors hit back at proposed bus cuts in North Somerset
Location: Hawthorn Hill, Worle
Agent: David Plaister, 01934 815053