Property Spotlight: Versatile and stylish family home
- Credit: Archant
Well-presented, modern detached four-bedroom house in the popular Bleadon Hill area of Weston.
The accommodation comprises of entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge-diner, kitchen-breakfast room, utility room and workshop/hobby room downstairs, while there are four bedrooms and a family bathroom on the first floor.
A side window next to the front door makes for a light and airy hallway which has wooden flooring and the cloakroom benefits from a basin set into a vanity unit and a heated towel rail.
Patio doors to the back garden, an electric fire in stone surround and a coved ceiling are features of the lounge, while the garage has been converted into a workshop and has a window, side door, a wall-mounted Valliant combi-boiler, plus a range of units with worktops.
Wooden worktops, five-ring gas hob with extractor, double electric oven, an integral fridge-freezer and dishwasher fill the kitchen, which also has tiled flooring.
You may also want to watch:
A panelled jacuzzi bath dominates the bathroom and fitted wardrobes, drawers and dressing table, the master bedroom.
A raised lawn, patio and borders make up the back garden, and there is parking for several cars.
- 1 Weston Mercury building up for sale
- 2 Who you can vote for in Avon and Somerset PCC elections
- 3 Council hits out at 'flawed' report ranking Weston as second-worst seaside town
- 4 Royal Pier Hotel redevelopment would 'help to regenerate town'
- 5 Fire service investigates vehicle workshop blaze
- 6 Contractors chosen to design Banwell bypass
- 7 Urgent need for volunteers to help with vaccinations
- 8 Hot air balloons return to Weston
- 9 Congresbury edged out by Twyford House on opening day
Location: Brockley Close, Bleadon Hill, Weston
Agent: Rachel J Homes, 01934 621299