Property Spotlight: Versatile and stylish family home
- Credit: Archant
Well-presented, modern detached four-bedroom house in the popular Bleadon Hill area of Weston.
The accommodation comprises of entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge-diner, kitchen-breakfast room, utility room and workshop/hobby room downstairs, while there are four bedrooms and a family bathroom on the first floor.
A side window next to the front door makes for a light and airy hallway which has wooden flooring and the cloakroom benefits from a basin set into a vanity unit and a heated towel rail.
Patio doors to the back garden, an electric fire in stone surround and a coved ceiling are features of the lounge, while the garage has been converted into a workshop and has a window, side door, a wall-mounted Valliant combi-boiler, plus a range of units with worktops.
Wooden worktops, five-ring gas hob with extractor, double electric oven, an integral fridge-freezer and dishwasher fill the kitchen, which also has tiled flooring.
You may also want to watch:
A panelled jacuzzi bath dominates the bathroom and fitted wardrobes, drawers and dressing table, the master bedroom.
A raised lawn, patio and borders make up the back garden, and there is parking for several cars.
- 1 Weston family who had home transformed featured on DIY SOS
- 2 Businesses refused to reopen after lockdown due to staff safety fears in Weston town centre
- 3 Asymptomatic coronavirus testing pilot starts with college students from next week
- 4 Winter Gardens set to open newly refurbished eatery
- 5 Yatton artist releases charity single with Hamilton star
- 6 Calls to scrap housing plan to create "people's forest" in Weston
- 7 North Somerset to move into tier 3 after end of nationwide lockdown
- 8 Doctor resigns from Weston General Hospital's A&E department
- 9 Girl, 11, suffers serious injuries after collision with car
- 10 Grand Pier's future uncertain as Weston enters tier 3
Location: Brockley Close, Bleadon Hill, Weston
Agent: Rachel J Homes, 01934 621299