Property Spotlight: Versatile and stylish family home
- Credit: Archant
Well-presented, modern detached four-bedroom house in the popular Bleadon Hill area of Weston.
The accommodation comprises of entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge-diner, kitchen-breakfast room, utility room and workshop/hobby room downstairs, while there are four bedrooms and a family bathroom on the first floor.
A side window next to the front door makes for a light and airy hallway which has wooden flooring and the cloakroom benefits from a basin set into a vanity unit and a heated towel rail.
Patio doors to the back garden, an electric fire in stone surround and a coved ceiling are features of the lounge, while the garage has been converted into a workshop and has a window, side door, a wall-mounted Valliant combi-boiler, plus a range of units with worktops.
Wooden worktops, five-ring gas hob with extractor, double electric oven, an integral fridge-freezer and dishwasher fill the kitchen, which also has tiled flooring.
You may also want to watch:
A panelled jacuzzi bath dominates the bathroom and fitted wardrobes, drawers and dressing table, the master bedroom.
A raised lawn, patio and borders make up the back garden, and there is parking for several cars.
- 1 Revealed: What the Sovereign Centre will look like after £1.7million facelift
- 2 Worle pub due to be a nursery up for sale
- 3 Council's Clevedon offices could be redeveloped
- 4 Man dies after collision with car
- 5 One-way scheme improves safety outside primary school
- 6 Council agrees £14million budget for new special school site
- 7 Sisters take on Weston walk in father’s memory
- 8 Flood alleviation scheme on outskirts of Weston completed
- 9 Butcher's shop fined after apprentice lost two fingers in mincer
- 10 Weston RNLI given over £4,000 from major technology firm
Location: Brockley Close, Bleadon Hill, Weston
Agent: Rachel J Homes, 01934 621299