Fabulous almost-new house in popular Weston development
- Credit: Ashley Leahy Estate Agents
A large three-double-bedroom detached house with sea views, in a coveted new development in Weston.
Set in a cul-de-sac of just three houses, in the exclusive Lovell Homes’ Keepers Gate in Bleadon Hill, the property, which is just over a year old, comprises an entrance hall, cloakroom, sitting room, kitchen-dining room and a utility room on the ground floor. Upstairs are the bedrooms, the master en-suite, plus the main bathroom.
Plantation shutters are a feature of the spacious, dual-aspect sitting room, while the kitchen-dining room is fitted with stylish white units, with contrasting granite worktops. There is also an integrated dishwasher, built-in double oven, five-ring gas hob and extractor, space for an American-style fridge-freezer, pelmet and plinth lighting and French doors to the garden, providing sea views.
There is also a glazed door to the garden from the utility room, which also has plumbing for a washing machine, space for a tumble drier and a cupboard housing the boiler.
Hammonds fitted wardrobes fill a wall in the master bedroom, which also features plantation shutters. The other bedrooms also have built-in wardrobes and sea views.
Outside, the front garden is lawned and there’s a driveway at the side leading to a large garage with light, power and loft space.
A raised patio from the kitchen leads into the back garden, which has lovely views of the surrounding countryside and coastline. Steps lead to a lawn and there is a pedestrian door to the garage.
- 1 Stunning house with large rooms and annexe
- 2 Shop chain will sell products past 'best before' date for as little as 20p
- 3 Covid cases still rising in North Somerset
- 4 Man SPAT at shop staff in row over face mask
- 5 First Bus announces major changes to bus services
- 6 Dramatic pictures show garage fire that spread to caravan
- 7 Weston, Clevedon & Portishead Light Railway: A history
- 8 Supermarkets issue urgent product recall after salmonella found in products
- 9 'I had to learn to walk again': Weston man talks of strokes - at 31
- 10 Tributes paid to 'caring, loving and funny' 17-year-old who died in collision
Guide price: £440,000
Location: Wentwood Drive, Bleadon Hill, Weston
Agent: Ashley Leahy Estate Agents, 01934 221770