Mayfair Town & Country Continue their Charity Work.
- Credit: Archant
THE Sales and Lettings Team at Mayfair Town & Country’s Worle office enjoyed a sunny day meeting locals who took on the challenge of guessing the amount of balloons which filled the company car to raise money for one of the town’s most treasured charity’s.
The winner with a total guess of 63 was Haiane Pozzatti, who was delighted to be presented with a summer hamper filled with goodies.
The fundraising event raised £72.30 for Weston Hospicecare, a charity which Mayfair Town and Country supports on a regular basis.
The agency’s charity work also continues with their second charity ball being held at Worlebury Golf Club on July 25 which is supporting Bone Cancer Research.
Principal, David Powell, said: “We would like to thank the public for their continued support in everything Mayfair are doing to raise much needed money.
You may also want to watch:
“Please like our Facebook page for regular updates on our continued charity work.”
- 1 'Not the slightest chance' Tropicana lido will return to Weston
- 2 Weston-super-Mare's Jake Cornish in Love Island 2021
- 3 Wetherspoon staff isolating after positive Covid-19 case
- 4 Unusual spike in Covid cases in parts of North Somerset
- 5 'It was just horrible' says Tiktok influencer after visit to Weston beach
- 6 RNLI volunteer 'will be sorely missed'
- 7 Large house and grounds in a favoured semi-rural Weston village
- 8 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 9 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 10 Coronavirus vaccine centre for young people opens in Weston town centre