Mayor to open new show homes in Winscombe on Saturday
- Credit: Purplefish Agency
The mayor of Weston will commemorate the offical opening of a new housing development in Winscombe.
Councillor Mark Canniford will cut the ribbon and pronounce Woodborough Grange open on Saturday.
The event will run from 10am-4pm in Woodborough Road, with the mayor expected to arrive at 11am.
Show homes will be available for viewing, with developers Redrow Homes South West offering 'canapés and a glass of bubbly' at the event.
Redrow Homes' area sales manager Charlotte Newnes said: "We are looking forward to welcoming the mayor of Weston-super-Mare, councillor Mark Canniford, to officially open the site and welcome the new development into the community."
You may also want to watch:
Woodborough Grange will provide potential homes with up to five bedrooms for Weston families.
Newnes added: "We can't wait to officially open the doors to our new show homes and for customers to see the amazing houses on offer for this stunning site."
- 1 Man dies after collision with car
- 2 Sisters take on Weston walk in father’s memory
- 3 Flood alleviation scheme on outskirts of Weston completed
- 4 Worle pub due to be a nursery up for sale
- 5 Weston RNLI given over £4,000 from major technology firm
- 6 Weston police officer faces misconduct hearing after alleged racist comments
- 7 Man arrested after vigilant witness reports suspicious activity
- 8 Owner attempts to delay Birnbeck Pier compulsory purchase order, but council stands firm
- 9 One-way scheme improves safety outside primary school
- 10 Managing director handed suspended sentence for health and safety breach