Mayor to open new show homes in Winscombe on Saturday
- Credit: Purplefish Agency
The mayor of Weston will commemorate the offical opening of a new housing development in Winscombe.
Councillor Mark Canniford will cut the ribbon and pronounce Woodborough Grange open on Saturday.
The event will run from 10am-4pm in Woodborough Road, with the mayor expected to arrive at 11am.
Show homes will be available for viewing, with developers Redrow Homes South West offering 'canapés and a glass of bubbly' at the event.
Redrow Homes' area sales manager Charlotte Newnes said: "We are looking forward to welcoming the mayor of Weston-super-Mare, councillor Mark Canniford, to officially open the site and welcome the new development into the community."
You may also want to watch:
Woodborough Grange will provide potential homes with up to five bedrooms for Weston families.
Newnes added: "We can't wait to officially open the doors to our new show homes and for customers to see the amazing houses on offer for this stunning site."
- 1 Weston Mercury building up for sale
- 2 Who you can vote for in Avon and Somerset PCC elections
- 3 Council hits out at 'flawed' report ranking Weston as second-worst seaside town
- 4 Royal Pier Hotel redevelopment would 'help to regenerate town'
- 5 Fire service investigates vehicle workshop blaze
- 6 Contractors chosen to design Banwell bypass
- 7 Hot air balloons return to Weston
- 8 Urgent need for volunteers to help with vaccinations
- 9 Congresbury edged out by Twyford House on opening day
- 10 Landowners could be forced to sell to make way for Banwell Bypass