Mayor to open new show homes in Winscombe on Saturday
- Credit: Purplefish Agency
The mayor of Weston will commemorate the offical opening of a new housing development in Winscombe.
Councillor Mark Canniford will cut the ribbon and pronounce Woodborough Grange open on Saturday.
The event will run from 10am-4pm in Woodborough Road, with the mayor expected to arrive at 11am.
Show homes will be available for viewing, with developers Redrow Homes South West offering 'canapés and a glass of bubbly' at the event.
Redrow Homes' area sales manager Charlotte Newnes said: "We are looking forward to welcoming the mayor of Weston-super-Mare, councillor Mark Canniford, to officially open the site and welcome the new development into the community."
You may also want to watch:
Woodborough Grange will provide potential homes with up to five bedrooms for Weston families.
Newnes added: "We can't wait to officially open the doors to our new show homes and for customers to see the amazing houses on offer for this stunning site."
- 1 Businesses refused to reopen after lockdown due to staff safety fears in Weston town centre
- 2 Weston family who had home transformed featured on DIY SOS
- 3 Winter Gardens set to open newly refurbished eatery
- 4 Asymptomatic coronavirus testing pilot starts with college students from next week
- 5 Mural nears completion in Weston
- 6 Girl, 11, suffers serious injuries after collision with car
- 7 Doctor resigns from Weston General Hospital's A&E department
- 8 Fruit and veg shop to continue running delivery service for Christmas
- 9 Yatton artist releases charity single with Hamilton star
- 10 Grand Pier's future uncertain as Weston enters tier 3