Modern house in sought-after hillside location in Weston
- Credit: David Plaister
A contemporary five-bedroom, detached property in Worlebury, offering spectacular views across Weston and the Mendip Hills beyond.
Exquisitely-finished and immaculately-presented throughout, it has a lovely open-plan living area, large garden, master bedroom with en-suite and dressing room, plus a sauna.
The accommodation comprises a hallway, kitchen-dining area, living area, utility room, cloakroom and an en-suite bedroom on the ground floor, while the other bedrooms, sauna and main bathroom are on the first floor. There is also a trap door from the ground floor to the basement, which is currently used as a study, creating a great space to work from home.
The kitchen-dining area is the hub of the house with its range of floor units and marble worktops, island with breakfast bar, inset four-ring electric hob and extractor, eye-level oven, grill and microwave, space and plumbing for an American-style fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher and underfloor heating.
An oak staircase with brushed metal balustrade leads down to the living area with its feature wood-burning stove and patio doors opening onto raised timber decking in the garden.
Glass floor panels are a unique feature of the first-floor landing, while the master bedroom’s dressing room includes fitted shelving and hanging rails, a radiator and a light.
Outside, a driveway has a gravelled area providing parking, which leads to the garage. There is gated side access to the back garden, which has a lawn bordered by trees.
- 1 Changes to bus services in Weston
- 2 Family-run business opens new tile and paving showroom
- 3 People encouraged to have Covid booster to protect them from virus
- 4 Home Bargains store opens after £1million investment
- 5 Weston's four-day Oktoberfest to begin next week
- 6 Luxurious three-bedroom house overlooking Weston seafront
- 7 Weston gymnasts impress on Great Britain duty at European Championships
- 8 Pet store to relocate to new unit
- 9 Plan to build £30million second school site approved
- 10 Help to preserve local landmarks by nominating a heritage site
Location: Worlebury Hill Road, Weston
Agent: David Plaister, 01934 815053