Modern house in sought-after hillside location in Weston
- Credit: David Plaister
A contemporary five-bedroom, detached property in Worlebury, offering spectacular views across Weston and the Mendip Hills beyond.
Exquisitely-finished and immaculately-presented throughout, it has a lovely open-plan living area, large garden, master bedroom with en-suite and dressing room, plus a sauna.
The accommodation comprises a hallway, kitchen-dining area, living area, utility room, cloakroom and an en-suite bedroom on the ground floor, while the other bedrooms, sauna and main bathroom are on the first floor. There is also a trap door from the ground floor to the basement, which is currently used as a study, creating a great space to work from home.
The kitchen-dining area is the hub of the house with its range of floor units and marble worktops, island with breakfast bar, inset four-ring electric hob and extractor, eye-level oven, grill and microwave, space and plumbing for an American-style fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher and underfloor heating.
An oak staircase with brushed metal balustrade leads down to the living area with its feature wood-burning stove and patio doors opening onto raised timber decking in the garden.
Glass floor panels are a unique feature of the first-floor landing, while the master bedroom’s dressing room includes fitted shelving and hanging rails, a radiator and a light.
Outside, a driveway has a gravelled area providing parking, which leads to the garage. There is gated side access to the back garden, which has a lawn bordered by trees.
- 1 Developer reveals plans for 58 new homes on brownfield site
- 2 Police take action against middle-lane 'hogger' on M5
- 3 Plan for Weston bar scuppered as licence refused
- 4 Man killed after falling from bridge on M5
- 5 'We want it back' - calls grow for return of Weston's miniature railway
- 6 £100,000 supercar clocked at 142mph on M5 in Somerset
- 7 How romance fraud lost a Weston man his £150,000 life savings
- 8 Weston and Burnham schools could feature in new academies trust
- 9 Temperatures in Somerset drop to -6C - but what about the weekend?
- 10 Items left in town centre doorways to be removed in bid to tidy Weston town centre
Location: Worlebury Hill Road, Weston
Agent: David Plaister, 01934 815053