Large, modern family home in Worlebury
- Credit: Harris & Lee
An individual and contemporary five/six-bedroom home in a sought-after area of Weston.
Extended and refurbished to a high standard throughout, the well-thought out, light and airy accommodation is versatile - perfect for multi-generational living.
It includes a reception hall, two/three reception rooms, including a spacious sitting room with a double-height window at the back, offering lovely views of the garden, and a high-end kitchen, three bedrooms, one with a dressing room, and a modern bathroom downstairs.
Upstairs there are two bedrooms with en-suites, and plenty of eaves storage.
Outside, the south-facing garden is made up of a large lawn, shrubs and raised, fenced patio. There is also ample driveway parking.
Guide Price: £550,000
- 1 Worle resident left with maggot-infested bins during heatwave
- 2 Versatile extended cottage with annexe in rural village
- 3 Electrical appliance retailer opens appliance showroom
- 4 Council hopes to reopen Weston Marine Lake later this week
- 5 Could self-driving pods be the future of Weston?
- 6 Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
- 7 LOVE ISLAND 2021: Weston's Jake Cornish makes it official with Liberty
- 8 Covid warning issued in North Somerset
- 9 Popular Weston restaurant closes after nearly 60 years
- 10 Overnight A&E closures continue at hospital
Location: Milton Hill, Worlebury, Weston
Agent: Harris & Lee, 01934 267043