Large, modern family home in Worlebury
- Credit: Harris & Lee
An individual and contemporary five/six-bedroom home in a sought-after area of Weston.
Extended and refurbished to a high standard throughout, the well-thought out, light and airy accommodation is versatile - perfect for multi-generational living.
It includes a reception hall, two/three reception rooms, including a spacious sitting room with a double-height window at the back, offering lovely views of the garden, and a high-end kitchen, three bedrooms, one with a dressing room, and a modern bathroom downstairs.
Upstairs there are two bedrooms with en-suites, and plenty of eaves storage.
Outside, the south-facing garden is made up of a large lawn, shrubs and raised, fenced patio. There is also ample driveway parking.
Guide Price: £550,000
- 1 Rapid coronavirus tests offered to people in North Somerset
- 2 Contemporary living in a pretty North Somerset village
- 3 New hope in third lockdown due to vaccine
- 4 Alliance Homes to deliver 40 affordable properties on Somerset housing development
- 5 Council seeks photographer for heritage project
- 6 Vacant care home to be transformed into seafront flats
- 7 More support needed from Government for pubs to survive
- 8 Region's youth offending service praised by inspectors
- 9 Mass rollout of Oxford vaccine begins in North Somerset
- 10 Family fundraising to create care packages for NHS nursing staff looking after their daughter
Location: Milton Hill, Worlebury, Weston
Agent: Harris & Lee, 01934 267043