Modern detached house with office in pretty village of Sandford
- Credit: House Fox
An executive four-bedroom detached house in a quiet cul-de-sac in a sought-after Somerset village.
Offered for sale with no onward chain, the light and bright accommodation comprises a spacious hallway, cloakroom, 18ft-lounge, 26ft kitchen-dining room, utility room and office on the ground floor. Upstairs are the bedrooms, the master with en-suite shower room, and the main bathroom.
Underfloor heating is a feature of the modern kitchen-diner, which also has a sink unit with waste disposal, an integrated dishwasher, built-in oven and hob, fitted units including a breakfast bar, and huge double doors leading to the back garden. The utility room has plumbing for a washing machine, space for a tumble dryer, and underfloor heating.
A jacuzzi bath, underfloor heating and a Velux window, are all features of the main bathroom, while the landing has loft access via a ladder and a handy cupboard.
Outside, the back garden has decking, patio, lawn, trees, shrubs, flower borders and side access to the property. The garage was converted into the office and a storage area, but there is plenty of parking at the front of the house.
- 1 Poignant artwork installed on Weston beach
- 2 PICTURES: New Aldi store opens in shopping district
- 3 New restaurant named Hospitality Hero by Mercury readers
- 4 Day of Ibiza club classics to be performed in Weston this weekend
- 5 Weston chosen as a ‘priority place’ in bid to transform the country through culture
- 6 Customers urged to support local pubs, restaurants and cafes to boost hospitality sector
- 7 Luxurious three-bedroom house overlooking Weston seafront
- 8 FA Cup: Weston AFC cruse past Taunton Town to reach third qualifying round
- 9 Blue plaque installed for famous actress
- 10 End of busy summer with more events to look forward to
Location: Bramley Close, Sandford
Agent: House Fox, 01934 314242