Luxurious three-bedroom house overlooking Weston seafront
- Credit: House Fox Estate Agents
An ultra-modern link-detached three-bedroom house on Weston hillside, with stunning views over the bay and Grand Pier.
The luxurious property offers open-plan living on the first floor, twin garages with a shared storeroom at ground level and two large sun terraces on which to sit and make the most of the glorious vista.
The accommodation comprises of an entrance hall, the bedrooms, two of them en-suite, and a main bathroom, on the lower level, with the large living-kitchen-dining room on the upper floor.
Approached via the lower end of Cecil Road, the house is on a private driveway, under an archway, next to its twin, neatly tucked into the hillside. The driveway leads to the garages and storeroom and steps at the side of the property lead to the front door.
Bi-folding doors open up a whole wall to the sun deck in the vaulted open-plan first-floor, a large space which combines a living room, dining and kitchen areas.
The high-spec kitchen is a fantastic size and offers a range of units with granite worktops, including a central island with breakfast bar, gas hob with extractor hood, electric double oven and an integral microwave, dishwasher, washing machine-dryer, fridge-freezer and wine racks.
French doors opening onto a sun deck, with stairs to the higher deck off the living area, are features of the master bedroom, which also has a dressing area, with two large built-in wardrobes, and an en-suite shower room.
- 1 Canadian coffee and doughnut specialist has diner plans approved
- 2 Weston gymnast, 15, makes GB history
- 3 High Court grants new inquest into death of baby boy
- 4 Weston MP and mayor attend anniversary ball
- 5 PICTURES: Princess Anne visits Weston-super-Mare
- 6 NHS calls for North Somerset residents to get Covid booster
- 7 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 8 Pretty character cottage in rural village
- 9 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 10 Mayor quizzed by Weston's youngest reporters
Bedroom two is also at the back, and also has an en-suite shower room and two built-in wardrobes, while bedroom three has one wardrobe.
The kitchen has French doors leading to a stunning walled garden at the back which also offers a decking area for entertaining, raised beds and an area of chippings.
The property is leasehold, with a biannual management charge of £670 to look after the grounds. The lease has a no pets clause.
Location: The View, Weston
Agent: House Fox, 01934 314242