Bungalow living at its finest, in lovely Hutton
- Credit: Rachel J Homes
A modernised, beautifully-presented link-detached two-double bedroom bungalow in the popular village of Hutton.
The accommodation comprises; porch, entrance hall, lounge, conservatory, kitchen, the bedrooms, the master with en-suite shower room, main bathroom, landscaped front and back gardens, workshop, garage and a driveway.
The unusual covered porch, with polycarbonate roof, contains a seating area and leads to a storage garage, with up-and-over-door.
A side window, cupboard, airing cupboard housing a combi-boiler and loft access with a ladder, can be found in the hallway. There is tiled flooring and coved ceilings throughout, with exception of the bedrooms.
Bi-folding doors into the conservatory and an unusual wall-mounted electric fire with hearth and mantle are features of the lounge, while the conservatory is of brick and glass construction with a polycarbonate roof and double-glazed French doors to the garden.
A range of white-gloss units with black worktops fill the kitchen, which also has a built-in electric oven with gas hob and extractor, space for a dishwasher/washing machine, integrated fridge, spotlights and double-glazed door to the garden.
The master bedroom includes wardrobes and a bay window and the other bedroom has built-in up-and-over storage.
- 1 'Unavoidable' delays push back pier-to-pier cycle way between Weston and Clevedon
- 2 Police warn drivers ahead of M5 fuel protests
- 3 Man jailed over theft and fraud at Worle butchers
- 4 Fire in freezer unit at Weston supermarket
- 5 Weston woman wins settlement after police records described her as violent
- 6 Garden centre opens GOLF COURSE for shoppers
- 7 Firm's new depot at Avonmouth creates 10 jobs
- 8 Forest school 'like no other' is helping change the lives of children
- 9 Thugs targeted elderly couple's motorhome as they slept during Weston Air Show
- 10 Covid cases rise: 1-in-30 estimated to be positive
Outside, the gardens are low-maintenance, with the front laid to ornamental chippings with a seating area on a lower level, mature shrubs, flowers and small trees. The back garden is mainly laid to patio and chippings with a path to lower levels, borders with flowers and shrubs, small trees, built-in seating areas, door to the potting shed and a personal door to the garage. It also has an outside tap and power connected.
Location: Vereland Road, Hutton, Weston
Agent: Rachel J Homes, 01934 621299